Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

powerstud

Re: Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

Post by powerstud on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:51 am

This was my first order through Buy-steroids.biz but it will not be my last. The entire process was smooth and painless.

No communication was needed although he notified me when my order was shipped.

Excellent packaging; order was complete with nothing damaged.

What can I say? It's prego and three weeks into my test p cycle the boys are still up. 500 IU 2x week

Dmf1981

Post by Dmf1981 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:43 pm

About a month ago, I ran a simple cycle of test, dbol and winny. The compounds were effective, strength went up, vascularity was amazing, etc. Once the cycle was over, I waited a week, then started on HCG. Everything was fine.

Flawless communication throughout the entire ordeal, Buy-steroids.biz replies to my emails were quick and helpful.

Received the items about 6 business days after payment was submitted.

Products I received were pharm grade, top quality. Worked perfectly.

Buy-steroids.biz saved my balls!

jamoliv

Post by jamoliv on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:43 pm

I have been doing cycles on and off for years and have dealt with different sources but these guys have by far been the most hospitable and knowledgeable chaps I've come across. Great gear, decent prices although a couple items I think are a slightly on the high end but small price to pay to be sure you are getting your gear

Their packaging methods are different than anything I have seen and obviously very effective as I have already received three different sizable orders from them without a hitch. Matter of fact, this most recent order was opened by customs (there was a letter inside from customs) and it still made it to me in tact and all accounted for. Average time on all three of my orders was about 2-3 weeks give or take

I ran the sust (500mg per week) and Tren (400mg per week) concurrently for the first 8 weeks rotating pin sight between cheeks and shoulders. Started feeling gains around week 3 and blew the F up around week 5-6...already had about 5 kilos in muscle gain with minimal water retention at this point. Wasn't really much to report in the way of the pip, oil density seemed right in line with what I am used to. Discontinued the Tren at 8 weeks and started Anavar at mid point (6 weeks). Finished off the 12 weeks with continued sust at 500 mg per week and Anavar at 60mg per day. Got nicely leaned up and kept about 70% of gains. Ran A-dex (.5mg eod) during whole cycle. Also ran HCG which really felt like it kept the boys at normal size during the cycle.

Ran Nolva and Ovinum for PCT, one tabe per day for 30 days.

These fellas are good at what they do. I have recommended them to several friends of mine who have ordered as well and received their gear too. Hopefully they will be leaving reviews for them as well because they deserve it. I HIGHLY recommend these guys!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:43 am