Kevcallyuk
highgear
CYPHON
Beezie
51 posters

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Beezie
    Beezie

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online Empty BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by Beezie Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:41 am

My experience from buysteroids.ws

I have finally found an honest and quality supplier of steroids to USA. After being scammed by others, BUYSTEROIDS.WS has been absolutely fantastic to deal with.

The communication was excellent and quick to respond. Items delivered On time and intact was exactly what I ordered. Every order is shipped fast and their communication with buyers is perfect. The product is high quality and packaged well.

I have ordered from them: Sustanon, Testosterone enanthate, Boldenone, Trenbolone, Deca.

Results start to show in a few weeks. Both strength and size noticeably increase.

I'm very pleased with the whole process from this source.

I would recommend BUYSTEROIDS.WS to anybody looking for a quality supplier who delivers fast every time.
    CYPHON

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online Empty Re: BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by CYPHON Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:16 am

Ordered from these guys 3-4 times this year already - in my opinion they're the best source out there, quality of all the labs are 10/10. customer service is good, always quick to respond never have any issues. I've recommended 5-6 guys to them who have all made at least one order and had no problems at all - always recieved within 1-2 weeks after payment.

Communication is always excellent, get any email within an hour of order with instructions on making payment then given rough estimate on delivery.

Always bubble wrapped carefully and in original labs box unopened.

I previously ran tren from a friend a while ago and didn't really hit me but these ones from buysteroids.ws are top, night sweats after two days which I love as proves it potent and the real deal, become more vascular and veiny within 7-10 days. The prop is dope, horny all the fucking time and get insane pumps from the test prop and tren a together.

Currently running 75mg eod of test prop and tren a and the results I'm getting are amazing! throwing in the winny next week and going to use the slin in a 7weeks after my comp so I will update you on the progress on those!

Anyone that hasn't ordered online before or are looking to change sources these are your guys right here! Fast delivery, low prices for QUALITY gear! There isn't many people you can trust out there when trying to obtain gear - here you have everything you could wish for!
    highgear

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online Empty Re: BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online

Post by highgear Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Overdue review from my last cycle. Probably ordered here 8 or 9 times and as always great service and products.

I am not sure how much detail i am allowed to go into regarding the transaction so ill keep it vague. i screwed up. However he contacted me, told me what i had done and offered a solution. i don't know the guy personally but i respect him for what he did.

Other than there isn't much communication needed, its a very smooth process.

t/a was as quick as always, arrived 1-2 weeks after payment

It was only after i ordered i saw that the Balkan's testosterone is highly faked, i spent ages studying images of various real and fake versions and in my opinion these are genuine. they have the handle on the teacup logo, most fakes don't have that.

The cycle was test e 500mg a week, equipoise 600mg a week split between two injections mon/thurs.

The test e- the amps were easy to break an all filled to the same level. i used this test weeks 11-15. So it was already in full swing from another brand of test.

The pip was a little bit more noticeable than the other brand i was using, however it wasn't enough to cause any pain or swelling and didn't hamper any workouts.

clean and clear oil and not too thick, went through a 23g needle with ease.

The odd spot started appearing from the oily skin but not too bad, i generally don't get that many bad sides, maybe an increase in hair shedding but i am going bald naturally so i don't care. i cant remember exact changes in strength but it was definitely noticeable even though my aim for this cycle was time under tension rather than sheer poundage.

The Equipoise- First time using EQ so i cant compare it to another brand. it was the gold top SP so i believe i got it before there demise and the dreaded black tops.

I chose EQ for the appetite increase, which it did do but not to the extent i was hoping for. i would like to point out ghrp6 doesn't make me that hungry either so it might just be me rather than the product.

The effects started for me from week 8 with this product, like i had read beforehand slow an steady gains is what i got. my delts never looked fuller and for the first time a couple of veins made an appearance across the top of my chest.

all in all i was pleased with the gains and look eq gives and its stayed around long after pct. i will definitely be trying it again, maybe not next cycle but in the future an maybe run it at 800mg a week.

A pleasure as always with this source and will definitely be shopping here again in the near future!
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 am

Hell yes first order delivered a day early!! many thanks guys anyone wanting to order sould go ahead these guys rock !!
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:01 am

good to here bro....
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 am

they def are legit bro,good to hear another happy camper
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Glad to hear bro
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:56 pm

No One Can Compete With BuySteroids.ws.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Thats the truth...nobody can compete.

Shoot...I ordered a new bed 4 weeks ago and i am still going back and forth with the company about where it is and why it not at my door step. And here my order with BuySteroids.ws comes in a record 8 days.
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:27 pm

ssssaaaaawwwweeeeeetttttt!
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:29 am

it does seem to good to be true but it is good job guys
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Post by vindiesel Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:06 am

I have ordered all my gear from BuySteroids.ws so far and I'm not about to change.
    Excellent service, top notch gear, great T/A, these guys rock!
    Tythomp

Post by Tythomp Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:53 pm

So I purchased from these guys but have not heard about package being sent. So they update when they ship or is it one of those just hope it did? I also tried creating a ticket but haven't heard back. First time shopping online so a little nervous.

Last edited by Tythomp on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tythomp

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online Empty Buysteroids.ws

Post by Tythomp Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Purchased from these guys for the first time a couple days ago. Seen a lot of positive feedback from here. First time buying online. How long do they take to respond to an open ticket. I just want to make sure I didn't give away money.

Thanks in advance
    UFC

Post by UFC Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:24 am

I don’t generally post any source reviews on boards, mainly because in the near 15 years I’ve been buying gear online, I came across no more than a handful of reliable sources. So I’m making this review because buysteroids.ws is by far the best source I've ever done business with. What’s most impressive about these guys is, they actually give a sh1t. I live in Oz, which is probably the most difficult customs in the world to get passed so this is always a big concern for me as I often get gear for a few lads at my gym. However, in the 12 months that I’ve been dealing with them, all my orders have got through. They are meticulous how they go about things, paying attention to every detail to make sure my orders arrive. Honestly, I just can’t say enough about these guys, it’s just a pity there isn’t more like them. So, if you’re looking for a reliable source, with quality gear and, 1 you can trust, you’ve just found one.

Delivery times are pretty standard, normally about 10 days or so. Packaging is always super discreet, in fact I have had to email them on a couple of occasions to ask them where the hell the gear was haha.

The quality of the gear was fantastic, it was my first time to use Dragon Pharma products and I was very impressed. I ran a 12 wk cycle pinning 250mg of the Test E and the same with the EQ. For the last 3 weeks of my cycle I added HCG twice a week, taking 1500iu every 4 days. PCT was Nolvadex and Arimidex. No pip at all from either the Test or EQ and I was able to cut BF by about 3% and still gained 9 pounds and really vascular.

So that’s about all I’ve got, I don’t really know what more I can say other than I would absolutely recommend anybody to try these guys out. Take it from me, there ain’t many around like these.
    booz

Post by booz Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:06 am

very good service they give u all information that u need, always friendly. this is really a store that wants a happy customer! and thats importent for me

Very good communication, when u need first more info about the products they give u all information that u want.

packaged are discreet so its pass easily the border. they also give u a track and trace nr. to fallow your order were it is

I ordered 3 package of oxandroxyl

I use now 40mg every day, it gives me a so nice pump, never seen that before, u used many oxandrolone product of other sellers, butt my favourite is now 100% oxandroxyl.

if u thinking to buy from buysteroids.ws i would recommend! i say just do it! good luck
    wantinmore

Post by wantinmore Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:58 am

I put in an order ten days ago and I got my order today.  Just wanted to give a big bump to BuySteroids.ws and the guys running it. This is the most dependable place I've ever dealt with.  Thanks again everybody!!!!!
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:52 am

Awesome news. Number 1 service for sure.
    iwormser

Post by iwormser Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 pm

This is a best source I have had and I am a long time user. Everything about my experience has been perfect, so I owe them this comment.

This is second time order review. Excellent comm. No obnoxious attitude. Quick and strait response. very professional. Keep it up guys.

Packaging was flawless.

Second time I ordered test 500 and tren 200. Great combination.

I am a long time user so I use 500 mg and 200 mg of each per week. Little pip for both but it goes away after a few hours. Quality is the best I have had so far. I have used other sources for this and I have to say these have been the most potent. I feel my strength go up as soon as I use them. I would definitely recommend users of these to take a two week break after cycle. Not to scare you off, but this is the real thing so you need to let the body recuperate.
    745iDrive

Post by 745iDrive Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:57 am

Ordered T3 and Clen from BuySteroids.ws. First time using this site or this service.

Communication was a little off. I'm not sure if that's because I'm an unknown purchaser or what. I did get replies back to a couple of emails that were sent, I did get an email when my package shipped and my package was received.

Packaging was solid.

Their stuff is legit. T3 and Clen are both working as intended. I don't typically get a lot of sides from clen but I can feel the jitters within the first hour but they subside within an hour or two after that. My body is running warmer than normal. I think all is good. We'll see in 6 weeks.

I got my stuff - so I'm happy.
    agentsmith

Post by agentsmith Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:12 am

i highly recomend this site, has always been there to answer any questions i have had

ta is usualy 14 to 15 days give or take in my experance he prides himself on his service.very discret packing safe and could not ask for more.

quality is what it should be clean smoth oil alittle pip with sustanon nothing out of ordanary for sus . i have been using products for a year now with reg blood work the deca raises my red blood sell count as it should my experance with deca is long i am getting results as i put on lean weight with it great pumps useing proper diet and hydration test ena is strong as is the sust i like both less warter ret with the sust i take 500 deca per week and 600 on the test i take test twice a week esp the sust the ena once a week i have gained 20 leen lbs with the products and mantain that started at 260 am now a clean 280 to 285 hard never had any problems on this gear as i said clean and smoth strong all lifts are up 20 to 30 persent veary happy with results my test level over 1500 i feel great i feel the differance in my joints with the deca when i am on and off good gear.
    CatsandDogs

BuySteroids.ws Reviews - American Steroids Online Empty Bitcoins

Post by CatsandDogs Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Any feed back on paying with bitcoins.
    ferramenta4

Post by ferramenta4 Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 am

I have ordered from them on a number of occasions and can say without hesitation he's probably the most respectable, courteous, & professional src's I've used so far. I can honestly say I enjoy communicating & doing business with him, you quickly get the impression that you can trust this guy, which in this world we're all involved in you can't say that for everyone, I know I can't.

hands down the quickest, most reliable T/A in the business. the guy is like a clock.

I'm sure it varies on where you are but it's always two weeks at most for me, that's awesome ! packaging is secure & tight no complaints at all.

NPP, test e 400, test prop, aroma, clomid, nolva

quality of DP products are excellent, crystal clear smooth PIP free on everything even the test 400.

DP orals are tight and effective at keeping sides at bay, very pleased. been on DP gear for approx. 6-8 weeks and results are noticeable and impressive, gained approx. ten lb's lean muscle (diet is def. my weakest area) running just under a gram week test & 100 mlg npp ed which is prob overboard but hey wtf

Do Not hesitate to add him to your go to list, you wont be disappointed.
    msflex

Post by msflex Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:38 am

Awesome source and the only one I order from. Top notch gear that does not disappoint.

This was my 2nd time ordering from BuySteroids.ws.

The Tren is some of the strongest stuff I used. In 3 weeks time my bench jumped 100lbs from 405 to 505. Bodyfat has also been melting away with no cardio whatsoever. This stuff is totally bananas. The Test is strong as well. Love pinning this stuff because its so smooth. Goes in real nice with a 23g pin. The Adex does a nice job keeping the estro sides at bay. I do .25mgs EOD and that seems to do the trick. BuySteroids.ws is the only source I get my gear from. I highly recommend them.
    strayfalcon

Post by strayfalcon Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:22 am

Excellent quality and service. I have ordered from buysteroids.ws multiple times and I continue to be impressed.

Communications have been excellent and ranged from helping me understand how to use BTC

Great communication and support. I corresponded via their tickets section on website for issues such as using BitCoin, product availabilities, and quality. Every time I was completely satisfied by the help I received.

T/A was accurate and as expected; One must consider factors outside of the sources control such as distance a package must travel--with all things considered the T/A was on point.

Packaging was clean, discrete, and secure.

Test-E

Test-P

NPP

Var

dBol

EQ

Deca

Very high quality and clean.

I blast and cruise for well over a year and only had any notable PIP 2 or 3 times (this is over literally 100s of pins).

Last Blast was Test-P/NPP/Var and in 8 weeks I was up 12 lb with at least 9 or 10 of quality retainable gains and all big lifts were significantly up--many new PRs.

My GF enjoyed very low dose prop and Var with ZERO negative side and a lot of positives.

Currently I am cruising on Test-E/EQ very low dosage and planning a 16 week Test/EQ/Deca blast/cycle very soon.

I will continue to be a long-term repeat customer if Buysteroids.ws can uphold this level of quality, prices, availability, and communication -- I get much better service and respect from them than I do filling a script at a major USA pharmacy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:25 pm