ramborippt
750GSXR
Visions
111 posters

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

BadBoi

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews - Page 4 Empty Re: Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

Post by BadBoi Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 am

I decided to go with this supplier after seeing his prices and hearing nothing but good things about his tren and test also had two buddies order from him and they loved his products. I have placed 2 orders with this supplier and everything has come super fast. This was also my second time with tren ace I've always used tren e before in the past.

Communication and support was quick and to the point not a hassle at all

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Coming home from a hard days graft to a parcel from buy-steroids is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

Support, excellent as usual. Answered my queries fast and efficiently. As Ive said many times, excellent ordering process, very professional.

Collects payment quickly which means your order is posted quickly with next week delivery. Excellent service all round. Well packaged and discreet.

Arimidex is dragon pharma grade and works very well. Its all I use. DP products have been a major part in many of my recent anabolic adventures and I see & feel the results you would expect. PIP for me is hit and miss. Some shots are painless where some aint. Its just a part of juicing. The Balkan clen has me shaking and sweating in the cold so Im pretty confident in that. All products are doing there job very well. These are what I run most the year and I know what Im looking for in the results.

Another flawless order.
    ChuckD

Post by ChuckD Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:30 am

Got the goodies in today! Everything looks good. Communication has been excellent through the whole process. Will follow up periodically with my progress. Starting weight is 165 at 5'8.

stavross

Post by stavross Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 am

First time using this source and will definitely be using them again. This review is for the: Dragon Pharma Trenbolone 100 (tren ace 100mg/mL)

Dragon Pharma Winstrol (winstrol tabs 50mg)

Very discreet packaging. I wouldn't be worried in the future about these getting picked off. Very smart.

Both products came in original packaging with package inserts and anti counterfeit holograms and site to confirm.

I waited till I was completing my cycle before I left this review. I ran 80mgs ED as I am not new to tren. Not only is the strongest tren ace Ives used to date, 80mg of this feels like 100mg of other well known brands. The sides were not the prevalent (other than some sweating and light trensomnia) since I did a low dose test with it .... The synergy between the winny and tren ace stack yielded a significant body fat loss, substantial strength gains and a much more aesthetically overall appealing physique. Very pleased.

Buy-steroids.biz has real Dragon Pharma legit gear and will get it to you with no problem. Great source.
    Nick

Post by Nick Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 am

Top quality customer service. Purchase payment and delivery went through without any trouble.

Discreet and well packaged. Very fast t/a of a couple of weeks.

10 week cycle of Test-E 600mg & Deca 300mg. Product packaging looked fantastic, now to find out if the contents matched ! Indeed it did not disappoint.... Within 2 weeks of starting the cycle the obligatory lumps appeared under my nipples. This was kicked into touch by running a little Cabaser also purchased from this supplier. My bodyweight steadily rose along with my general well-being and increase in strength. Halfway through the cycle I developed heavy Acne on my upper back which had become very oily. Still a bit of Acne at mid forties made me feel like a Teenager once again ;-) I used my Glutes for Injections and had no Pip whatsoever shooting the whole 3 ml After 10 weeks my Bodyweight had risen from 206lb > 232lb with a significant decrease in Bodyfat. In regard to the Bodyfat I will add I also ran Genotropin @ 2.5iu ed and my diet stayed the same. So far 5 weeks off cycle and 2 weeks into PCT my current Bodyweight is sitting at 229lb and oddly no loss in strength so for me it was a very successful 10 weeks.

Dragon Pharma - Fantastic gear and will definitely recommend.
    Roger-x

Post by Roger-x Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 am

Just received my order! I ordered Anadroxyl! 10 days shipping time. This guy is the man!! Definitely gonna be the only source I use from now on!

kelticpride

Post by kelticpride Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:16 am

Ordered from this site, item was dispatched same day as payment sent. received in 7 working days. Everything looks same as on photos on their site. Lots of stuff to choose from. I bought nandrolone and sustanon 350. Injected the same day, already feel changes in 3 days. Always hungry, full of energy and life! Will recommend to everyone, will try HCG after me cycle and HGH later.

Packed very well to prevent damage to content

Since before I was tired, lazy and woke up late. Now I get good sleep, can easily wake up early and train. I have good appetite and before never had breakfast, now I eat 5 times a day. Feel alive, have same effect as when I first tried sustanon 7 years ago. Glad this feeling is back.

Post by 404567 Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:38 am

Fantastic service. Great communication. Products seem very legit.. noticing slight gains already after a week.

diesalff

Post by diesalff Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:30 am

Wanted to write a review for some sustanon I got in their promo. Just recently used it during my cruise and it was really good stuff

Great stealth and fast shipping. What more could you ask for?

I had just 1 bottle but it lasted me about 2 months at a cruise dose of 1ml every 6 days. I didn't get bloods done but I was using some confirmed good products from a different shop before I went into this and also after. I felt the same throughout, very strong alpha type feeling, no PIP.
    robbinssrusn

Post by robbinssrusn Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:08 am

As always, buy-steroids provided a top class service.

Always replies to my emails. Sometimes takes a while but this understandable, the guy is a very busy individual. Gives all the support you could possibly require. No bad points to make.

All packages arrive very carefully wrapped and discreet. Never had any issues.

Dragon pharma: Test prop, Tren ace, Equipose, Test enth and Kalpa winstrol

Running dragon gear at the moment and feeling how I should feel. Getting good steady results. Its a fairly new lab so ill be keen to see if they don't go down the route of underdosing like many other labs have done. I hope not.

I remember how difficult it used to be getting hold of quality anabolics. Sources like buy-steroids.biz are a god send. May he trade for many years to come.
    GeneticsEnhanced

Post by GeneticsEnhanced Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 am

After reading alot of posts about buy-steroids.biz, I decided to put in a small order. I ordered 5 amps of Balkan test e and a box of arimidex. My order arrived within about a week, complete with a tracking number. So no problems at all.

Replied to emails quickly, and sends emails to confirm the status of the order.

Products come bubble wrapped and in a bubble jiffy bag. The Balkan was sent loose in bubble wrap, the box of arimidex was in the jiffy bag in their box.

I compared the ampoules to numerous real/fake guides on a few different forums. They seem to be real based on what I read, and the pictures I saw. I injected my first 1ml on Thursday as Im sampling a low dose cycle. Planning on 1ml of Balkan test 250,dont know whether to run arimidex .25 eod or not. The oil was thick to draw into the syringe which made it hard to inject into my glute using a 23g needle, but according to what I read about Balkan this is a good sign. My glute feels a little bruised, but I think that was down to movement of the needle rather than the test. So it will be a few weeks until I can comment on the effectiveness. But overall Im happy with how everything has gone upto this point.
    BING

Post by BING Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:27 am

this guy is a real good source, he replied to all my queries immediatly, it was a great pleasure doing buisness with this guy, really helpful! i can say if i go through with a good cycle with this new source i will definatly return.

frozenman123

Post by frozenman123 Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:16 am

Made 4 orders soon far . will defo be ordering again . used many sources by far the best

All packages came within two weeks.

Been running test and eq and oxys for two weeks . strength through the roof . put 20k on my max rep chest . 40 on dead lift feel aggression up too .. All in its good gear

My new source
    kg4lyy

Post by kg4lyy Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:41 am

I feel I should write a review here as I've been ordering here for about 6 months now and both quality of products and service is absolutely excellent and I really recommend it. I found the source here so fair that I write my own review

One thing I really appreciate is also the level of after sales service, every time I needed some info or help (this was my first cycle) the guys has always been very willing to help and replies were very prompt.

Very good and always next day delivery. Dicrete and well protected packaging

The last product I ordered was lilly HGH 72iu but order dragon pharma cyp and prop, kalpa prop and balkan test e.

I ordered many types of test (e, c and prop), HCG, clomid, nolva and HGH. All very good and excellent quality
    toovedeense

Post by toovedeense Mon May 01, 2017 10:10 am

I have ordered several products from this source.

I must say the gear has proven to be great quality, the communication has also been outstanding.

I got great deals and discount and i must say it's defenitlly my number one choice source.

To me it's important to get good quality products, good customer service, great price and fast delivery.

This source has offered me all that and made me feel a valued customer. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the great service you have provided me for the last 12 months.

Well packaged, very disclosed.

2nd cycle now and the products have proved the good quality as advertised. One very happy customer

Just a great thanks to the buy-steroids.biz for all the support and advice they offered me during my cycles.

They are great people.

Many thanks
    jride

Post by jride Wed May 03, 2017 8:35 am

This was the first time I ordered from buy-steroids.biz, and the entire process was very easy and professional. All communication was timely and helpful and my package arrived quickly and in discreet packaging. I recommend this supplier!

All communication was handled through email, and was timely and very professional.

Packaging was discreet and secure, and arrived within a week of payment.

I've been running the Anavar at 100mg ED split half in morning and half 8 hours later. The result on this have been good as I can see increased definition and leanness throughout my physique.

I highly recommend Buy-Steroids.biz, and for anyone that hasn't ordered from them, you can feel confident not only in the quality of your order, but the also the communication, packaging, T/A and shipping. Thank you Buy-Steroids.biz!
    scopeland

Post by scopeland Tue May 09, 2017 3:27 am

Review for products ordered from buy-steroids.biz from a while back.

Ordered through website and product arrived as scheduled.

The order didn't require additional contact with the source.

17 days from ordering for International delivery to the East Coast United States.

I used the Dbol for myself and the Enanthate went to a buddy of mine.

I ran the Dbol at 40mg daily for 5 weeks in the middle of a sustanon/eq cycle (different manufacturers for the oils) and it proved to be legit dbol. The product performed as expected, I put on some water weight in the first week and had painful pumps in my lower back regularly on compound lifts. I did get some slight strength increases while running the dbol, my main focus while taking it was on my bicep exercises. During the 5 week run I switched my bicep routine to a very high volume program. The program started at 40lb single arm curls which were performed to failure, the weight was then dropped to 30lb and the process repeated. Weight dropped again and went to 20lb and then again to 10lb. The dbol was being used to help increase blood flow during this experiment and it helped out quite a bit.

I'm planning on switching my workouts up again in the near future and will be incorporating some dbol back into the regimen and blasting my biceps again. Hopefully I'll get some solid growth out of them again this time.
    capt_salve
    capt_salve

Post by capt_salve Fri May 12, 2017 6:36 am

First order here to try the Dragon Pharma test.

Good comunication.

Good packaging and discrete.

Had my 2nd shot of the Dragon Pharma test E and the gear is good. No pip at all and libido is up, too early for rest.

Arimidex is good as well.
    silk

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews - Page 4 Empty RE:My review for dbol and test.

Post by silk Sat May 20, 2017 12:48 am

yatesfitness wrote:My review for dbol and test.

About a week for delivery. As for the packaging, it's just the same as any regular mail, nothing to arouse suspicion.

Dbol test cyp and test suspension.

Used the dbol with a test base, clearly a quality product. All the signs i look for were their for me, increased pumps, especially painfull in the delts and bi's. Water retention bloat to a degree, I always use and ai when I run dbol so i think this keeps the bloat/water down. Good weight gain and strength increase was all their for me.

Mainly used the cyp as a base for a cycle, and a mini cruise of six weeks at 1ml a week, during the six weeks i keep all my gains from a previous cycle and strength remained consistent including libido. Very pleased with this test. As for the suspension, used this a bit sporadically, as an when I fancied a pre workout boost, about 30 minutes before hitting the gym, great increase in stamina and drive on 0.5ml. The good thing about this suspension is i could pin with a 27 and 29g slin pin, zero clogging straight in like it was oil, little sting in www.silkroad-pharmacy.netif using by its self, when I pinned it with oil in the barrel it was painless.

Nothing but good stuff here, id happily use kalpa and have the confidence in their products to recommend to others.
    What a Face What a Face What a Face cyclops cyclops cyclops What a Face
    otter
    otter

Post by otter Fri May 26, 2017 2:06 pm

Well packed and arrived in just two weeks

The Kalpa was real surprise! I've used only Sopharma and NIHFI bought directly from pharmacy and this one was equally good!

As I am writing this review I'm also making my next order with the rest of the products I need
    Markb

Post by Markb Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:09 am

I ordered Winstrol from buy-steroids.biz and was very impressed with communication and quality of service.

Product arrived promptly no concerns and very happy with the packaging. product was good felt strong and was lifting more than best when on cycle recommended. it was my first order.

must say everything went smoothly. any concerns were answered promptly and to the point.

highly recommend buy-steroids.biz

quick delivery 3 days and discreet packaging

6 weeks cycle very good. strength and power increase
    coop1st

Post by coop1st Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:40 am

i will be reviewing sustamed 250. I was able to get in on the promo and i have to say that Balkan's sustanon is by far the best I have ever tried. No pip at all with any of the Balkan products I have tried.

best communication out of any source on here. They have always responded to my emails within 12 hrs.

I think this was a record for me on having it in my mailbox. only 8 days i had to wait.

Quality is excelent. have been using it now for 3 weeks. Have been running the Sustamed at 750mg/wk, tren A at 600mg/wk and Aquatest at 300mg/wk.
    Cheimison

Post by Cheimison Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:10 pm

I've ordered from these guys twice and I'm currently setting up a third order, they always contact me promptly and are fast and friendly. Ordered was received slightly quicker than the estimate time and everything was accounted for. 100% legit gear I've used from them.

Delivery always recieved within in 12 days for both orders and was so well hidden it took me a while to find it myself, well protected and looked after.

1st order - DP winstrol 5, balkan clen.

2nd order - DP Dbol, nolva pct.

All products I have used except the pct and I can guaruntee their gear is legit, does what it says it's supposed to do using recommended dosages. During the winny and clen cycle I shredded up great and the pumps and vascularity was great. My strength increased and I was able to add 10-20kg on my main lifts. 4 weeks into the dbol cycle my muscles have filled out nicely and I've continued to add another 10kg - 30kg to each lift and feeling great.

Had absolutely no problems with these guys and everything is recieved in a timely manner at a decent price and the gear is legit, 'nuff said.
    frank852

Post by frank852 Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:08 am

Overall, good experience

Communication is the best I have dealt with personally

There were 3 packages, the first arrived within about a week to 10 days from ordering and I think the second was about about 3 weeks or so but there were delays at the time. Packaging was very discreet, looked like anything I could have ordered off of ebay and everything was overly protected.

I have ordered: Winstrol (injectable and oral), anavar, anadrol, nolvadex, prop, deca, sustanon, pins and syringes, as well as some vigara and clen thrown in

I have used so far: sustanon, deca, winstrol, and anavar. The orals were very good quality tons of energy and vascularity just from brushing my teeth.

The sustanon was about the same quality I had before, it worked as it should and id run a little extra prop in it from another source. Unfortunately the deca is very very thick, it took me about 10 minutes to push .5 into my delt with with a blowdryer on it. Oh well, I may attempt to dilute it a tad in the future but I didn't get past a ml of the vial. I did have one deca from another source I was able to substitute tho. Overall I went from 190 to 214 at the biggest before I had to abandon the cycle due to catching a godawful fever

Wish he'd acquire some more tes gel, I'd love to find a source for that.
    powerstud

Post by powerstud Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:51 am

This was my first order through Buy-steroids.biz but it will not be my last. The entire process was smooth and painless.

No communication was needed although he notified me when my order was shipped.

Excellent packaging; order was complete with nothing damaged.

What can I say? It's prego and three weeks into my test p cycle the boys are still up. 500 IU 2x week

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:40 am