Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews Empty Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

Post by Visions Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:03 am

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews Buy-steroids

I have used buy-steroids.biz at least 4 or 5 times. Each time, he came through. This is a great Thai source who does not fuck around.

Every time i ordered AAS it got through. The only time packages were ceased was when i ordered HGH.

I haven't ordered again in the last 3 months but am about to order from them again as they're worth the risk. I've ordered from other sources to see if i can get any HGH through customs but still no success. I need an order of test and have no hesitation in going to B-S for this.

Some orders were very quick (2 weeks) while others took up to 9 weeks to receive, but throughout the whole process the communication with B-S was strong along with having tracking on the order gives confidence these guys are legit. I've ordered from many others before but B-S is the best by a long shot Wink

Will be ordering again.

Leave here you're personal reviews and experiences with Buy-Steroids.biz
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews Empty Re: Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

Post by 750GSXR Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:43 am

Was first time I was using BUY-STEROIDS.BIZ was really intrigued by the selection they had on there website and different labs as well that I haven't seen. I really wanted Balkan Pharmaceuticals as I have read very good things, but they said will be in stock at the end of the month so went for Kalpa Pharmaceuticals something new & different.

Communication was brilliant they were sending messages like playing ping pong responding straight away.

Packaging was double wrapped and vials were in bubble wrap & delivery was fast

Tren A was the works got all the effects night sweats the awful tren cough (was like I was going to cough my guts out) but 10 mins later I was ok lol

Prop was very good all the usual symptoms, was hitting the targets I was looking for. Was very good quality but still want to explore there other range

Will order next cycle fully with B-S
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:59 am

So...My last review got deleted, on the grounds of being a superficial review.

And that's okay, because it was a "quickie".

Anyway...For over 3 years, I've occasionally used Kalpa gear.

My last encounter with it, was a 1 1/2 years ago:

I ordered test-E 300, and I didn't need any liver-count numbers,

nor blood-work, to tell me/let me know, that this gear is for real !

(Yeah...Thank You fakers out there; I've had my share of absolute SHEIT, and buy-steroids.biz is NOT one of those sources !)

I gained 13 kilo's over a 4 month period, (Mind You that I know that it's mostly water, BUT: The quality of the test provided by Kalpa, protected my joints, and made me gain kilos of muscle-mass)

I'm 48 years old....I do my cycles, now and then...But when I do, I want the real deal, and I can safely say, that Buy-Steroids.biz delivers...Just to let You know.

Quick and to the point

Packaging is flawless ! Drop that package on the floor, and nothing will break.

Test-E and Winny

Used kalpa gear many times, on all of my cycles, for over 3 years. Top quality gear!
    BurntBody
    BurntBody

Post by BurntBody Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 am

I decided to try this source because I was very impressed with the communication and the ease of the website. Although the prices are a bit higher than others, you can't beat the ease of mind when it comes to fast delivery and good communication from a source.

Excellent communication always answers emails. I even had a slight error on my order form and it was corrected right away.

Fastest TA ever.

Kalpa Proviron - the quality of the product is fantastic. It's Pharm grade. I even verified it with friends from the country it originated from. It's solid. I have been using it a few weeks now, I started at a low dose and now one tab a day. Muscle hardness and a much better libido with my TRT program. I wish I had started using something like this sooner. It definitely has good mood effects to it. I'm very pleased with this product.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:14 am

I have ordered from these many times over the last couple of years and never any problems

Always respond to emails quick and very helpfull

Tamoxifen - taking 1 tablet a day to get rid of a small gyno lump from using dbol. Pleased to say after 2 weeks the lump has gone along with the itchiness /soreness around the nipple area.

Will definately order from Buy-steroids.biz again. Looking forward to the new oral range and also the higher dosed test400 from dragon pharma Smile
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 am

Review for dragon pharma dbol

Replies within a good timely manner of any questions

7 business days or so and packaged tight couldn't tell what it had inside pack

I used the dbol for 2 weeks started low 10mg n bumped to 30 but found 20mg to be my sweet spot didn't need to go any higher in fact with 10mg I felt great n the pumps were amazing helped deliver a boost in euphoria n strength muscles would feel gorged n pumped quickly n my stamina didn't suffer

Great product n good t/a I would definitely continue to try their other selections
    TimRock

Post by TimRock Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:47 am

Hello guys
    Recently I decided that I wanted to become stronger and bigger.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    My friend with whom we go to the gym, advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com .And are you thinking about it? Some of you made the order on this site? Do you like the results?

Last edited by TimRock on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    joshua

Post by joshua Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:12 am

Kalpa stanoxyl (Stanozolol) 10 mg.

On point

The packaging was very discreet and arrived within 2 weeks from ordering

Kalpa Stanozolol 10 mg x 100. I finally got around to using them but never posted a review but they are very good as i can tell when i go around 30 mg my joints start to dry out while leaning out.

A+ was using the stanozol with test e at 500 mg a week
    aporged
    aporged

Post by aporged Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:45 am

This review is for Kalpa's test p and mast p both worked great it mainly used it to finish my last cycle and taper off.

Communication is great he reaches out constantly if u have any concerns and very patient with errors good customer service !!

Test p x4

Mast p x2

I started test p to finish off my last prep and taper off. I was skeptical at first but very impressed with the quality of his test p while cutting I still maintained the gainz I made through my test e run but without the bloat and definitely leaner ! My sex drive was going full throttle had the oily skin as well but mainly the strength gainz I would get when I combined both mast & test p where awesome I've never used mast before but I noticed it within the first week my skin was tighter less water retention I felt dry all the time lots of definition and vascularity with combining these 2 towards the end of my run.

Overall I'm very satisfied with this company their customer service is great no doubt also the gear is legit with reasonable prices and the minimum isn't to bad either id def recommend to others ! Thanks buy-steroids.biz and sorry for the late review
    mmixon58
    mmixon58

Post by mmixon58 Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:28 am

Long overdue review from around 3-4 months ago.

package was very discreet and wrapped tight. the vials arrived in perfect condition with no cracks or leaking vials.felt very comfortable knowing that my pack was taken care of with such care and know that future orders will be packed in the same way. T/A was close to two weeks, not bad for across the pond.

2 x Dragon Pharma Test E

i added the test e midway through my cycle that i was already running. i wanted to try the enantat for awhile and glad i ordered it. Strength did seem to increase after around 2 weeks of starting. very oily skin and had to adjust my a.i dosage because i started getting the itchy sore nips so if anything the test was over-dosed. i did notice a big jump in aggression but i had alot of shit going on in my life at the time too though...and of course my libido was already high but after switching the libido stayed high and loved every minute of it...would definitely use in future cycles

would definitely go thru buy-steroids.biz again in the future, no worries when dealing with this company.
    Emmortal
    Emmortal

Post by Emmortal Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:46 am

this is a review of Buy-Steroids.biz products and service based on my experience during the the last promo I participated in.

Communication was exactly how it should be, i asked questions and they all were answered within a few hours.

TA was excellent, in the 2 week span of the promo, I had time to receive my 1st pack, test it and place my 2nd order which i also received before the promo was even over.

NPP100

Sust350

TrenA100

Test cyp

Anadrol

TrenE

TestP100

MastE

TestE

Products I've ran so far

Sust

Test P

Tren A

NPP

Anandrol

All of the products are super smooth, there is no pip at all (I'm serious, there really is no pip), to the point you start to think like is there hormone in this stuff? then the gear hits you and you can't believe how good this stuff really is.

The Prop was strong, you can feel the prop kick in quick within a few days, if you take 2cc's at once, it gives you a little flu that night, but goes away the next day.

Sust350 is one of my favorite Dragon Pharma's products, I've been on it for about 2 months now and the decanoate ester is really starting to kick in right now, my libido is through the roof, my muscles are full and strong.

Mast E is super strong, I only ran 200mg a week, but it felt more like 400, all my water retention and edema from gh was gone by week 6.

TrenA i ran for 4 weeks before switching to another brand, I experienced all tren sides that i usually get: sweating all of the time, slight irritability and impatience, strength increase, night sweats, little acne, heartburn.

NPP is excellent, it is one of my favorite compounds, I have ran it so many times, I know when it is good I start getting super vivid dreams, mostly about sex, but that just makes them so much better. I also require more ai and caber when running npp, I had to up both after a week on Dragon Pharma's npp.

Last, but not least, Anadrol. If you guys like anadrol, do yourself a favor and try this stuff. Took it for 2 weeks, 1 cap 1.5 hr preworkout. Buy day 3 the pumps are insane, the strength is ridiculous. I You can literally get a pump that will feel like your arms are about to burst doing curls with a 5 lb plate! I don't recommend running it longer than 2 weeks at a time, this stuff is strong. i went from 220 to 230 in 10 days, i know a lot of it was water, but it still felt amazing.

B-S is a pleasure to deal with, very professional and straight to the point. No Bullshit with this guys and I like that.

I will most definitely order again. Dragon Pharma is in my top 3 sources.
    yatesfitness
    yatesfitness

Post by yatesfitness Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:04 am

My review for dbol and test.

About a week for delivery. As for the packaging, it's just the same as any regular mail, nothing to arouse suspicion.

Dbol test cyp and test suspension.

Used the dbol with a test base, clearly a quality product. All the signs i look for were their for me, increased pumps, especially painfull in the delts and bi's. Water retention bloat to a degree, I always use and ai when I run dbol so i think this keeps the bloat/water down. Good weight gain and strength increase was all their for me.

Mainly used the cyp as a base for a cycle, and a mini cruise of six weeks at 1ml a week, during the six weeks i keep all my gains from a previous cycle and strength remained consistent including libido. Very pleased with this test. As for the suspension, used this a bit sporadically, as an when I fancied a pre workout boost, about 30 minutes before hitting the gym, great increase in stamina and drive on 0.5ml. The good thing about this suspension is i could pin with a 27 and 29g slin pin, zero clogging straight in like it was oil, little sting in delts if using by its self, when I pinned it with oil in the barrel it was painless.

Nothing but good stuff here, id happily use kalpa and have the confidence in their products to recommend to others.
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:08 am

Well mannered, as well as effective products, and detailed customer service.

The communication and support is in fact helpful, and quick to respond. I had questions about the recommendations in their products on what I should take ( gain lean muscle mass and weight loss) I was surprised how quick they were to respond to give me an insight into how effective the recommended products were to my fitness goals.

I am pleased that these orders come to my front door to little to no time at all. This is another reason why I prefer this, so I can continue refuelling a cycle if I ever decide to indulge in a certain product, I can expect an order from this place to deliver fast and with great customer service.

Winstrol (Stanozolol), Clenbuterol (Dragon Pharma)

From what I can tell, I am at a peak level of athletic performance using these products in conjunction to cardio and weightlifting workouts. I tore my previous limits and abilities and obviously it was due to these new products I have been taking. But as we all know, a special attention to certain foods factor in results. With the products I have been taking from this store, I have significantly better results than without.

This store takes pride in giving low but reasonable prices as they state in their website. They prove this even going into lengths such lengths as to where to contact them to give you a better price. I digress...this site has effective products and easygoing customer service personnel.
    chaosone
    chaosone

Post by chaosone Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:10 pm

This is a review for kalpa d bol and test e

Under 7 business days after donation received. Packed discreetly tight and secure.

Using 59 mgs a day of the dbol for 4 weeks to Kickstart my cycle. Wow great feel good sensation...back pumps were there and my workouts were explosive. Did retain a little water strength went up in all areas and defiantly felt those back pumps . With the test.my energy and aggression skyrocketed. Oily skin and strength was outta control.personal records shattered I gained 15 lbs from 205 to 220 lookin leaner. I added 30 lbs to my bench and added 90 lbs to my dead lifts after the 2nd month.thank you for the great quality gear!

Great choice for oral oil and pct strongly recommend
    Dream
    Dream

Post by Dream Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:49 am

Well well well.... this is a source I believe we will see in the top 10 very soon! It has been a while since I have received such service from a source here. This brother is on his way to fame! I have been using his high dose Prop for over 2 weeks now and DAMN! Strength is up 30% I am a cocky asshole.. LOL My dick is about 2.5 feet long in the morning and at awkward times in the gym... LOL

Communication is spot on.

Pack arrived in good condition was discrete and tightly wrapped. Shipping was 9 days but I think he was showing off! LOL

Test prop 150

Sus 350

Cyp

Using prop 1 mil EOD, pins smooth and a lot of high dose products do not. Strength is up about 35% I love this product and intend to buy mo!

I love this Kalpa products and as I said intend to buy more... If you are looking for legit products with great service then pull the trigger and get yourself some..
    pyrocat
    pyrocat

Post by pyrocat Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:32 am

I would like to share my opinion about this supplier.

From ordering process to gear arrival, they have been outstanding. Great customer service. Fast delivery overseas and above all, quality gear.

Communication was top notch. All my emails were answered promptly. Everything was responded clearly. Funds were sent the same day i placed my order. They carry quality products and brands on their website.They collected the funds and the next day the parcel was shipped. Awesome. Did n't have to ask for tracking as it was provided automatically through their website.

Packaging was extremely secure. Discreetly packed with professional care.

Some might get confused with the prices. But i can assure you the stuff is of top quality. I am stacking Masteron @ 500-600 mg/week and Kalpa anavar (oxandroxyl) @ 50-100mg /day. Amazing strength from anavar. Feeling like a superman while lifting heavy. The masteron is amazing. It has been now 2 weeks and i can clearly see the hardness, pump and vascularity. Plus my libido is like never before. i cant help it as it elevated my sex drive insane.

I can say without any doubt that this source carries top quality legit Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products. The effort they are putting into providing top quality, is worth appreciation. Have recently ordered more stuff in their current promo
    androallen
    androallen

Post by androallen Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:40 am

Placed an order last week, received it the next week! Very impressed with the speed of service and the quality of the products.

200 Winstrol Tabs

It's been about a week now and I am noticeably harder and more vascular. Some of the strongest winstrol I've ever used.

I will definitely use BUY-STEROIDS.BIZ again.
    YoungMuscle
    YoungMuscle

Post by YoungMuscle Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:19 am

This will be my last review and about the first order I placed with Buy-Steroids.biz. The initial emails were polite and prompt. From the beginning to the delivery the service was nothing short of Rock star Service. I ordered GenShi Deca, Kalpa Tren E and Masteron. He even slipped me an extra 10ML vial of the Masteron. I can’t say anything one way or another about the Deca, because I didn’t order enough of it to give a chance. I couldn’t get the kick start I wanted so it took 4 to 5 weeks before I could give an accurate review on the masteron and Tren E. they are both great with smooth pins and nothing needs to be said about the kalpa pharmaceuticals but I am extremely impressed with this genshi brand. I feel harder than I have ever felt in my life and for a 50 year old, that’s a wonderful thing. I've never heard of genshi until now but I am going to check some more of it out. I'm sorry it didn’t work out bro' but that’s what happens between two type A personalities. Best of luck my friend.

thatotherguy
    thatotherguy

Post by thatotherguy Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:22 am

I'm going to make this straight to the point. I placed my first order with buy-steroids.biz (two Kalpa prop 100). The prices are great for the quality I received. After sending $ my package was at my door within 47days. Everything was firmly wrapped and not a scratch. I've been using the product for 7 days now (500mg a week) and no pip for starters so I was a little cautious BUT there is no denying the gear is great Smile I feel more energetic, better feeling of self and libido is up all of which is on point for what I'm doing. I am sold and am a fan for life. Thanks B-S :}

BEASTINit
    BEASTINit

Post by BEASTINit Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:34 am

This is my third order through these guys, Everything I have ordered is legit and of high quality

The website is easy to use, safe and secure payments and fast delivery.

Fast delivery and discreet

Kalpa anadrol

Kalpa Sust

Kalpa Test

Kalpa Tren

Kalpa Nolvadex

All gear worked a charm nice lean gains, good quality and legit. Started a 12 week cycle at 73kgs and gained 8kgs. After PCT I have managed to keep 6kg. I'll keep buying from these guys
    HDFD10
    HDFD10

Post by HDFD10 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 am

I have made multiple orders with Buy-Steroids.biz - everything was great, payment was easy, shipping was the fastest yet and it hit my steps within 4 to 5 days max, as far as quality of their product it was remarkable I put on 20lbs of nice lean muscle and had no prob keeping it. Clean oils with Zero PIP!!!

Packaging was great. Simple and discrete

Kalpa Test E 250

Kalpa Dbol

Kalpa Nolva

Aromaxyl

Clomixyl

HCG

Product quality was nothing but amazing, it did exactly what it was supposed to. I gained 20lbs and got that rock hard body!! I ran a 10 week cycle Test E 250 @ 500mgs a week and I took 4 weeks of the Dbol @ 50mgs a day. The AI worked like a champ had no prob with gyno but had the nolva on hand just in case!

The pumps from the Dbol at times were CRAZY, my calves would get so hard I could barely walk!!

Awesome gear, give it a try and you will not be disappointed.
    HowzeR
    HowzeR

Post by HowzeR Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:38 am

Best service yet highly recommended very fast delivery order tamoxifen definetly pharma grade good stuff will be using again

Big G
    Big G

Post by Big G Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:39 am

I already ordered three times from Buy-Steroids.biz and the packages arrived smooth and quick and product was exactly as described and authentic Kalpa products.

Package was discreet and firmly wrapped. I have ordered Kalpa Test-E 250Mg/Ml 10Ml Vials , and have been using the product for 2 years.

Quality seems to be great. aggressiveness and some strength increase already.

Effects are above expectations. I have experience using these compounds before , and can confirm the product is excellent.
    anabolic2k
    anabolic2k

Post by anabolic2k Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:38 am

4th time I ordered from Buy-Steroids.biz and what can I say? Legit Gear, Prompt service, Fast delivery, Well packaged, great communication. I'm very satisfied with these guys and I´m sure I found my Main source for all my gear.

Gear is legit, and powerful

4th order and still 100% satisfied.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:53 am

I received my order today. I ordered Oxandroxyl. And on the container that the pills were in said "10 mg per tablet". Is that the way it's supposed to be or did I get the wrong stuff?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:58 am