Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Eq And Gyno??

Body2see

Eq And Gyno??

Post by Body2see on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 am

Any opinions on EQ and gyno??

At what dosage is it believed to cause pre-gyno symptoms, any one have any ideas??

Also, I hear alot of rumors flying around that people are running EQ Solo cycles long term...say for a year or more. If this is true, are you guys running HCG mid-term, nolva, or femera throughout the cycle???

I am very interested...though I am personally very experienced with EQ, I have not been able to determine pre-gyno associations. Dosages I'm asking about are 600mgs+
El Hefe
Admin

Re: Eq And Gyno??

Post by El Hefe on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:08 am

never heard of anyone getting gyno from eq.
as far as running a solo cycle of eq yes fro a year no.
the rise in rbc alone can become deadly. 15 weeks of
eq with a solid diet will only yeil 8lbs or so, its really a waste
all by its lonesome....

later

Post by BrotherIron on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 am

Gotta bump EH, when you run EQ at high doseages like your thinking about that will cause some serious BP problems. No reason to have a heart attack. I have heard of ppl running EQ for much longer periods than 15 weeks but never a full 52 weeks and I would advize against it personally.

BigO

Post by BigO on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:58 am

I'm running 900 mgs of eq e/w....I've noticed that I'm gaging alot lately.....Anyone ever get that?
maverik

Post by maverik on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 am

gaging? do you mean gagging?

"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some type not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, too rare to die." Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson

BigO

Post by BigO on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:40 am

Yea I mean gagging...sometimes uncontrolable too....It's like a serious gagging spell....Could this be the Eq?
Cannons

Post by Cannons on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 am

BigO wrote:Yea I mean gagging...sometimes uncontrolable too....It's like a serious gagging spell....Could this be the Eq?

My friend was on all Eq and he said that he was extremely dehydrated alot, which caused extreme dry mouth and gagging.He could never get enough water.That could be the cause.

Hard times don't last, hard people do!

The body achieves what the mind believes, so get your mind right!
maverik

Post by maverik on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:52 am

i get fina cough sometimes, but never eq gag

"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some type not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, too rare to die." Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson

brownbomber

Post by brownbomber on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:39 am

i have ran eq in the past along with test but never alone. Equipoise is a good drug to use with test in a bulking cycle and some people use it in cutting cycles as well. Gyno would be very, very rare with eq, however, it may still occur in some individuals who are sensitive to gyno. And as far as weight gain goes, on 12-15 weeks of eq at 400-600mg/week, if you gain 8-10 lbs thats very good! cosidering the structure of equipois and the lack of water retention you get from the drug.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 pm