8 posters

Gyno

sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Gyno Empty Gyno

Post by sgammons Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 am

whats up bro's i just wanted to know that if i am used to using sust. and i switch to test e. and i haven't had any problems with gyno do you think that the test e. will make me get it?

please give me some feedback
    thanks
    sgammons
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Gyno Empty Re: Gyno

Post by Mr.E Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Bro,

That is a hard questions to answer! Everyone is different!

Cheers
    England
    IronChaos
    IronChaos

Post by IronChaos Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Yeah, and what does gyno exactly look like? Just to know. I know to look for bumps and swelling, but bro i get paraniod at the littlest swelling. My girl just laughs cuz i am always running to her and asking her to feel my breast.....probably shouldn't have admitted that last part LOL Laughing ops:
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

Post by swoledude18 Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:56 am

you dont just look for bumps and swelling. Gyno starts off in the early stages with soreness in the chest. If ur nipples hurt or are really sensative when u touch them or anything, u are starting the stages of getting gyno, so u need to jump on some Nolvadex or some sort of estrogen blocker, but like everybody else said u need to just watch . everybody is different, some may get it easily some may not
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

Post by swoledude18 Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:31 am

you dont just look for bumps and swelling. Gyno starts off in the early stages with soreness in the chest. If ur nipples hurt or are really sensative when u touch them or anything, u are starting the stages of getting gyno, so u need to jump on some nolvadex or some sort of estrogen blocker, but like everybody else said u need to just watch . everybody is different, some may get it easily some may not
    Big G
    Big G

Post by Big G Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:25 am

In my opinoin I would not thank that you would get bitch tits yet keep dosage lowered and take proviron with it to keep you estrogen levels down this will help from forming bitch tits. Yes look for lumps and swelling above and below the tit but still in the tit area these are glands that swell. The soreness comes later does not start off right away. And yes bitch tits can form anywhere in the chest area. Much Respect Big G.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:03 am

thanks bros for all the help.
    lol

later
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:38 am

Usually the people who get gyno are genetically predisposed to gyno. So, it can occur in those people, unless they use compounds to combat it. But that is not to say that the rest of the population can't get gyno. High doses of AAS are also a culprit.
    And another sign of gyno coming on is itchy nipples.
    If you start to get gyno, run some nolva at 40mg per day until the symptoms subside, then run 10 - 20mg per day throughout the rest of the cycle.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:29 am

I have had gyno since puberty... you wouldn't know it by looking,,, just some lumps,,,

Im 40yr and 3yrs ago I started on HRT... took one pack of androgel for 3yrs,,, never had a problem

Then just recently I switched to test e shots... 300mg E2W,,,, I had mild depression and fatigue and after getting the shots it went away quickly,,,

Ive been watching my lumps,,,, but sure as **** this week I thought I noticed them getting bigger,,,, Damn if I wasn't right,,,,

Nipples were never sensitive,,, chest area was never sore,,,, and now I have more lumps than I had before,,, I only had one Arimidex and have taken it,,,, hope it helps

One more thing with the androgel I never got bloated or picked up excess weight even when I doubled up my dosage because I had plenty extra,,, but with the shots,,, here it comes on strong,,,, Androgel is a short lived ester,,, must be prop,,, but I will have to look that up online to be sure,,,,

My delima is I don't want my Dr. to stop my treatment,,, but I sure would like the insurance to pay for the operation...

I may try cutting my dosage in 1/2 and do it every week instead of every 2 weeks like they want you to,,,so it doesn't spike,,,

To anyone I would say it's better to be prepared then freak out trying to find some Nova after you're on your cycle,,, have it ready

Hope my experience can help someone...

Visions
    Lord Odin

Post by Lord Odin Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 am

yea the thing is to combat it when you feel it setting on and beleive me you can tell...your nipples will be sore as hell. Mine usually are, I usually hit up about 10mg Nolvadex a day for mild cases, but you have to be careful as this will aslo hinder your gains as you start to push up the dosage.

Stay true to the Iron...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 am