Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Gyno

giannos

Gyno

Post by giannos on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:07 am

Hey bro's

Quick queston..I am getting signs of Gyno and want to "blast" it away.. I have liquid tamoxifen citrate.. It's 20mg/ml.. But from what I understand becasue of the Citrate, they is really only 14 mg of drug.. Is this correct, and if thats the case what does whould I run ?
Visions
VIP
VIP

Re: Gyno

Post by Visions on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:45 am

If you wanted to blast it away you should have started already... Typically when you show signs of gyno most guys take 60mg a day until its gone then lower to at least 10mg a day for the rest of the cycle...

I have no idea of the Citrate making it less amount of the drug... I wouldn't think about it that way and I would dose by what works... if you find that 10mg a day isn't enough then do 20mg...

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...

giannos

Post by giannos on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:25 am

Thanx Bro..

I just got the symptoms today.. And I have taken 60 mg.. I guess i should have worded my post better..I was just wondering If i was suppose to dose to 80mg ( to make up for the citrate ) .. Regardless, I will dose to standard and add mg's if needed..
Uzisuicide
VIP
VIP

Post by Uzisuicide on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:15 am

Pick up an aromatase inhibitor and run with the Nolvadex at 60mg ed like Visions said. When the syptoms diminish you can taper down from there. It's a good idea to find the minimum effective dose of the drug that will work for you. Good luck.

Uzi
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:53 am

When I had signs of Gyno I used 60mg of nolva then tapered all the way down to 20mg/day throughout the rest of my cycle. 60/40/30/20 per week. Seemed to work well for me..

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
suprmn24

Post by suprmn24 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:48 am

i had pre existing gyno and that stuff took it away...basically ate the lumps away..it was nice..and i used the same exact liquid..

giannos

Post by giannos on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:32 am

w000dy wrote:When I had signs of Gyno I used 60mg of Nolva then tapered all the way down to 20mg/day throughout the rest of my cycle. 60/40/30/20 per week. Seemed to work well for me..

Thanx bro !!

I will try that for sure.. Do I have to worry about the Nolva minimizing my gains ?
Visions
VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:10 am

giannos wrote:Thanx bro !!

Do I have to worry about the Nolva minimizing my gains ?

That's a myth... and has nothing to back it up.... the only thing you have to gain by not taking it is gyno and bloat

giannos

Post by giannos on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:42 am

Thanx Visions:

Question, If the Nolva isn't working as well as I thought.. You reccomend aromasin.. So I would take 25mg/day along with Nolva ?

I have 5 weeks left on my cylce.. Taking Test Cyp 600mg/week ( frontloaded with D-bol at 40 ED )
Visions
VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:25 am

giannos wrote:Thanx Visions:

Question, If the Nolva isn't working as well as I thought.. You reccomend Aromasin.. So I would take 25mg/day along with Nolva ?

I have 5 weeks left on my cylce.. Taking Test cyp 600mg/week ( frontloaded with D-bol at 40 ED )

Once you get Aromasin you won't ever use Nolva again... Yes that dose is in line with the amount of Test you are taking plus we know you are gyno prone...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am