Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

GYNO need some help

tat2ed

GYNO need some help Empty GYNO need some help

Post by tat2ed Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 am

I came off a pro hormone cycle back on January 7 and just recently noticed a hard bb size lump under my left nipple.

I never noticed any sensitivity or itching. There is some slight swelling of the nipple that is not really noticable until I felt the lump.

I have been using there PCT product since the last week of the cycle for a total of about 7 weeks 3 times daily. Its called Estro 2 Extreme by synthetic science labs

4-hydroxyandrostenedione 70mg (Formestane)
    indole-3-carbinol 100mg
    Bioperine 5mg

The the cycle was no joke. In 6 weeks gained 12 solid pounds 208-220lbs. It consited of a Tren, winstrol, and I think Epistane based product all by Synthetic Science Labs. It did shut me down hard and killed my libido.

I feel back to normal now except for my new lump.

Is continuing to run this Estro product causing this or making things worse?

Is this lump reversible without surgury.

Any help suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

GYNO need some help Empty Re: GYNO need some help

Post by w000dy Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:26 am

I once did a cycle of prohormones and used the OTC PCT shit. While I gained some strength I did not gain much mass and they absolutely killed my libido. I went to an endochronologist to get checked out to make sure I wasn't messed up. Luckily I was young enough for my body to recover but it sucked and I will NEVER use prohormones again. the real deal AAS actually have less side effects and give you the best bang for you buck so to speak. My advice would be to keep an eye on it, and it it's there, you may have to get it cut out if it is bothering you. I had a syst cut out (it wasn't gyno) and it wasn't painful at all until some broad slapped me in the nipple the night I had it done and busted the stitches open. Now I have a nice scar on my nipple and my nipple is very sensitive... If you wanted something to take to see if it would work, you could try Letro, or Aroma see if this helps to alleiviate your problem...
    tat2ed

Post by tat2ed Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 am

Thanks, lesson learned I will never try this prohormone shit again.

So does anyone else have input on the Letro or aroma being able to reverse this.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 am

Visions is the man to talk to about things like this
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 am

You know what!!!!! All this gyno talk made me start touching and feeling on my breast. And in my left nipple area I feel lil' knot there, but don't notice it on my right. No sensitivity other than its my nipple of coarse. I took that M-Drol [ Superdrol Clone] by Competitive Edge Labs Pro-hormones. The PCT was Juggernaut T-Drive. I wonder if I may to have a condition. I don't have any man boobs and I damn sure don't want any either.
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am

Ooooops, never mind what I said as the M-Drol doesn't convert into estrogen.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:50 am

starquest maniac wrote:Ooooops, never mind what I said as the M-Drol doesn't convert into estrogen.

Thats what they said about Epistane too and within a day my gyno flared up big time...

My advise is stay away from them...

I answered your email by the way...
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:24 am

bumping that, like I said earlier, prohormones are shitty and a rip-off when they real deal is better....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:05 am