Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Gyno Meds ?

scooterboy
    scooterboy

gyno - Gyno Meds ? Empty Gyno Meds ?

Post by scooterboy Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:02 am

First off, I would like to let you all know that I am extremely new to the world of body building with the help of sups. I am on the site every night looking through every bit of imformation I can. Lately I have been hearing alot about, I guess you would call them gyno meds.aromasin, Letro, Arimidex, Cabaser. Some are for tesosteron conversion to estrogen, and prolactin levels. I have to be honest with you, I dont know any thing about what I just wrote down. Do all cycles need some or all of these meds. or is it certian cycles need some of these? Can I get some help with this.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

gyno - Gyno Meds ? Empty Re: Gyno Meds ?

Post by scooterboy Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 am

would aromasin be used any time you use test? and cabaser for the other compounds? how about letro? just looking for a better understanding.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:35 am

i should of kept reading before i posted. aromasin/letro for water retention and cabaser for deca. and other non test drugs.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:09 am

Ok first off everyone is different, so not everyone gets gyno or estrogen related sides to same degree as others. Now if you are running testosterone in your cycle (which should be a given) then it is good to have a A.I. like aromasin, letro or Arimidex on hand in case you start to get estrogen related sides. Keep in mind that gyno is just ONE side effect from excess estrogen. Water retention, libido loss and lethargy are also sides of excess estrogen. Now if you do not have an A.I. (by the way A.I. stands for aromatase inhibitor) on hand, then at least have a SERM like Nolvadex on hand. Now nolva is effective at prevent and treating gyno but it does not reduce estrogen, it only blocks estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor. So even though gyno will be prevented, the excess estrogen will still be floating around looking for some where to bind and the next place it will bind is the androgen receptor. Not a good thing cause that is where you want the test to bind and give you those nice effects such as muscle growth, sex drive, energy and a sense of well being. So reducing estrogen with a real A.I. is the best way to go.

Now as far as Cabaser is concerned, cabaser lowers or normalizes prolactin levels which are raised by such drugs as deca and tren. High prolactin levels can kill your sex drive and even worse cause prolactin gyno (a very painful type of gyno which can cause you to lactate, yuk!). So cabaser is not nessecary unless you a running one of those drugs. The great thing about cabaser though is that it very effectively increases sex drive, so it can be used at any time when you want a little boost in the bedroom. So, there is a little info for ya. If you have anymore questions then ask away.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:01 am

thanx gus. just what i was looking for. 1,2,3.
    nosnz28
    nosnz28

Post by nosnz28 Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:57 am

very helpful G77, thats what i love about this site
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 am

No prob bro. We all know that there is a wealth on this site, but sometimes it is hard to put all the pieces together. Keep reading and learning though bro and it will all come together for ya, I guarantee it.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:19 am

gustavo77 wrote:Ok first off everyone is different, so not everyone gets gyno or estrogen related sides to same degree as others. Now if you are running testosterone in your cycle (which should be a given) then it is good to have a A.I. like aromasin, letro or arimidex on hand in case you start to get estrogen related sides. Keep in mind that gyno is just ONE side effect from excess estrogen. Water retention, libido loss and lethargy are also sides of excess estrogen. Now if you do not have an A.I. (by the way A.I. stands for aromatase inhibitor) on hand, then at least have a SERM like Nolvadex on hand. Now nolva is effective at prevent and treating gyno but it does not reduce estrogen, it only blocks estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor. So even though gyno will be prevented, the excess estrogen will still be floating around looking for some where to bind and the next place it will bind is the androgen receptor. Not a good thing cause that is where you want the test to bind and give you those nice effects such as muscle growth, sex drive, energy and a sense of well being. So reducing estrogen with a real A.I. is the best way to go.

Now as far as Cabaser is concerned, cabaser lowers or normalizes prolactin levels which are raised by such drugs as deca and tren. High prolactin levels can kill your sex drive and even worse cause prolactin gyno (a very painful type of gyno which can cause you to lactate, yuk!). So cabaser is not nessecary unless you a running one of those drugs. The great thing about cabaser though is that it very effectively increases sex drive, so it can be used at any time when you want a little boost in the bedroom. So, there is a little info for ya. If you have anymore questions then ask away.

You said that perfectly...
    IFIWAS
    IFIWAS

Post by IFIWAS Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:14 am

Great post Gus......thats as good of an explanation as any I have ever seen, as well as being short and to the point.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:12 am

Visions wrote:You said that perfectly...            

Thank you!  But you were the one who taught me all that.  So thank you Visions!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 pm