*N.V.S*
shadow11
BuffD
7 posters

insulin use for packing on mass

shadow11

insulin use for packing on mass Empty insulin use for packing on mass

Post by shadow11 Fri May 25, 2018 1:03 am

i was wondering if anyone can help me. i am going to use insulin in my next upcoming cylce which consist of Anadrol, Dbol, Tbol, eq, tren. yea i know u all r gonna think im nuts for mixing all those compounds together nut u only live once right. my questions is how do i use insulin with this cycle to pack on as mass as i possible can

10 week cycle
    anadrol: 200mg wk
    dbol: 75-100mg wk
    tbol: 50-70mg wk
    tren: 525-775mg wk
    eq: 800mg wk
    insulin? help please
    BuffD
    BuffD

insulin use for packing on mass Empty Re: insulin use for packing on mass

Post by BuffD Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 am

Ok first off this may be one of the worst cycles I've seen. All those orals are just asking for trouble. Adding Slin will just add to the HUGE amount of bloat you will get. If you aren't very experienced then you shouldn't even mess with Slin. It can and will kill you pretty quickly. I would seriously consider revamping that cycle.
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 am

OMG huge bump to BuffD. That is rediculous.

nvs
    shadow11

Post by shadow11 Fri May 25, 2018 3:13 am

i and several others have done cycles combining anadrol and dbol with great success. anadrol for the sheer mass and strength gains, and dbol helps with pack on more quality gains, so whats wrong with adding tbol for an extra anabolic effect. so it might be the worst cycle u have ever seen but one mans trash is another mans treasure. i am currenty the 2006 npc maryland bodybuilding champion so my cycles have been working pretty good for me. now with all that said is there anyone who has used insulin before that can help me with adding iot to my upcoming cycle to maximize my gains. any help would be appreciated
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Fri May 25, 2018 3:58 am

shadow11 wrote:i and several others have done cycles combining anadrol and dbol with great success. anadrol for the sheer mass and strength gains, and dbol helps with pack on more quality gains, so whats wrong with adding tbol for an extra anabolic effect. so it might be the worst cycle u have ever seen but one mans trash is another mans treasure. i am currenty the 2006 npc maryland bodybuilding champion so my cycles have been working pretty good for me. now with all that said is there anyone who has used insulin before that can help me with adding iot to my upcoming cycle to maximize my gains. any help would be appreciated            

Well you were expecting that reaction or else you wouldn't have assumed we would think you were nuts, which of course you were right.

nvs
    shadow11

Post by shadow11 Fri May 25, 2018 4:56 am

yea, but i already know that im crazy ive know that for twenty some odd years now. what i need to know is how to use insulin to maximze my gains, i have used it before once for only 3 weeks, but i dont know the best way to use it
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Fri May 25, 2018 5:31 am

shadow11 wrote:yea, but i already know that im crazy ive know that for twenty some odd years now. what i need to know is how to use insulin to maximze my gains, i have used it before once for only 3 weeks, but i dont know the best way to use it            

I think you used the wrong choice of words. You meant you were a risk taker rather than a nut. Well sometimes some risks are quite nutty and such people end up dead. Just a matter of time. Seen it happen.

Enough with the lecture.

What did you do last time you used slin?

nvs
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Fri May 25, 2018 6:14 am

shadow11 wrote:i am currenty the 2006 npc maryland bodybuilding champion so my cycles have been working pretty good for me. now with all that said is there anyone who has used insulin before that can help me with adding iot to my upcoming cycle to maximize my gains. any help would be appreciated          

Im so glad i never slated you for that cycle bro lol you are obviously not a newbie then.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Fri May 25, 2018 7:09 am

*N.V.S* wrote:I think you used the wrong choice of words. You meant you were a risk taker rather than a nut. Well sometimes some risks are quite nutty and such people end up dead. Just a matter of time. Seen it happen.

Enough with the lecture.

What did you do last time you used slin?

nvs            

I dont know much but from all that I have been learning, my thoughts exsactly.
    IFIWAS
    IFIWAS

Post by IFIWAS Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am

Wheres the test at?

Terrible cycle, terrible.....even with test, but really bad without test...

As for slin....these kind of posts scare the hell out of me....you, yourself need to do a good bit of reading about slin, then come here and ask SPECIFIC questions AFTER you have some knowledge already, its a great thing, but very dangerous if used wrong.
    boricuarage79

Post by boricuarage79 Mon May 28, 2018 5:20 am

Slin no GH? And your liver is going to hate you with all them orals!! Tren and EQ together? Hope you ain't prone to anxiety.
    Are you going to step on stage?
    Take IGF 1 rather than slin. It won't kill u if you go hypo like slin does.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 pm