Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Share
avatar
kfathi14

Posts : 15
Karma : 25
Join date : 2016-02-12

How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by kfathi14 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 am

Offseason Cycle that I am setting up for winter 2016:

Test Enanthate 750 mgs/week Weeks 1-15
EQ 600 mgs/week Weeks 1-15
Dianabol Dragon Pharma 35 mgs/day Weeks 1-8
Tren Enanthate 500 mgs/week Weeks 8-15



This is my 8th cycle or so. Im pretty experienced. The highest i ever ran test was 800 mgs.

A few things i'm thinking about changing:
-Up the test to 800 since I already have done 800 before?
-Run Tren Enanthate longer because of its long half life taking 3 weeks just to kick in.

maybe i should just run tren enanthate for the entire 15 weeks? but then when i come off the dianabol half way through i'll feel like my cycle got weaker lol

thanks bros.
avatar
lexus33

Posts : 10
Karma : 10
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by lexus33 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:53 am

Bro I wouldn't say this unless it was your 8th cycle but...

RUN THAT KICK ASS GOOD 'OL MOTHAFUCKING TREN ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! LOL

What are you gonna run for AI?

Lex


_________________
If you don't have a shadow, you must be standing in the darkness. - Deepak Chopra

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

Stats:

6 ft, 200-220 (depending) 6% bf year round baby! / Constant seeker of knowledge.... SO FLA is home!!!
avatar
kfathi14

Posts : 15
Karma : 25
Join date : 2016-02-12

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by kfathi14 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:35 am

lexus33 wrote:Bro I wouldn't say this unless it was your 8th cycle but...

RUN THAT KICK ASS GOOD 'OL MOTHAFUCKING TREN ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! LOL

What are you gonna run for AI?

Lex

AI? im guessing that means anti's. gonna run .5 mgs arimidex everyday til i'm done with dbol. Yes i am one of those lucky bastards who have went on 45 mgs dianabol, 800 mgs sustanon together for 14 weeks without any anti estrogens and never had a problem with gyno. i guess im resilient to it, but just to be safe, because i compete, i;m gonna run .5 mgs arimidex a day. and also after the cycle, hcg and clomid.

dangit, getting another 2 bottles of tren enanthate is gonna hurt the wallet but think about it, what else in the f-cking world is better to spend your money on than GEAR!!!!
avatar
lexus33

Posts : 10
Karma : 10
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by lexus33 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:24 am

Get the two bottles and shut it!!!!! hahahahaha just kidding, but not really.


_________________
If you don't have a shadow, you must be standing in the darkness. - Deepak Chopra

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

Stats:

6 ft, 200-220 (depending) 6% bf year round baby! / Constant seeker of knowledge.... SO FLA is home!!!
avatar
CHAPS

Posts : 18
Karma : 20
Join date : 2016-02-22

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by CHAPS on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:19 am

Agreed run that the Tren the entire cycle, i love that stuff!
avatar
lexus33

Posts : 10
Karma : 10
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by lexus33 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:28 am

TREN ENAN = HEAVEN

TREN ACE = all over the road crazy ass moody bastard and painful b/c you are sick of sticking your sore ass Dragon Pharma!

ESTERS MAKE THE WORLD A DIFFERENCE!!!!


_________________
If you don't have a shadow, you must be standing in the darkness. - Deepak Chopra

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

Stats:

6 ft, 200-220 (depending) 6% bf year round baby! / Constant seeker of knowledge.... SO FLA is home!!!
avatar
NTG

Posts : 65
Karma : 67
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by NTG on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:03 am

kfathi14 wrote:AI? im guessing that means anti's.  gonna run .5 mgs arimidex everyday til i'm done with dbol.  Yes i am one of those lucky bastards who have went on 45 mgs dianabol, 800 mgs sustanon together for 14 weeks without any anti estrogens and never had a problem with gyno. i guess im resilient to it, but just to be safe, because i compete, i;m gonna run .5 mgs arimidex a day.  and also after the cycle, hcg and clomid.

dangit, getting another 2 bottles of tren enanthate is gonna hurt the wallet but think about it, what else in the f-cking world is better to spend your money on than GEAR!!!!          

"and also after the cycle, hcg and clomid."

Dont put the HCG in during youre PCT  Smile cycle it during or a couple weeks before you come off. it will aromatise and supress so dont run it "during" PCT
NTG
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 134
Karma : 136
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by El Hefe on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:45 am

Cycle is not my style but Looks good, I would drop the dbol to 4 weeks at 50mg a day. the tren is toxic enough.

later


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.
avatar
kfathi14

Posts : 15
Karma : 25
Join date : 2016-02-12

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by kfathi14 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:41 am

NTG wrote:"and also after the cycle, hcg and clomid."

Dont put the HCG in during youre PCT  Smile cycle it during or a couple weeks before you come off. it will aromatise and supress so dont run it "during" PCT
NTG          

whats the point to running HCG the last few weeks of the cycle when the test enanthate and deca are still running strong in my system.  it makes sense to let them clear out and take the first hcg shot 2 weeks after rather than take it before cycle is over just to have the enanthate shut natural production back down.
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 134
Karma : 136
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by El Hefe on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:19 am

your going to be shut down suer hard in this cycle using the hcg at 500iu 3 times a week from week 10 or 12 on will allow you to ease in to pct instead of crash into it and allow for a quicker recovery. Hcg also spikes estrogen level so this would be counter productive to use during pct.

later


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.

Sponsored content

Re: How Does This Mass Cycle Look?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 am