DoubleWide
IronChaos
6 posters

Cylce Help Needed From Vet Or Mod

IronChaos
    IronChaos

Cylce Help Needed From Vet Or Mod Empty Cylce Help Needed From Vet Or Mod

Post by IronChaos Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am

I am taking small PH cycle right now unitl i get strength up for the gear. I am running a Meth 1 test cycle from Dragon Pharma and was wondering how long can i run this PH without hurting liver. I am also stacking with their spin off of Winnie. I am running Meth 1 test 4 weeks, then (Winnie (5maa) 4weeks with (Nolvadex spin off), then back to Winny and M1T then off everything with PCT. Then plan to move to the gear. What doe sthis sound like to you Vet's and Mod's. I am coming off 18 months layoff from injury so no gear until i know my body can handle it and i research a little more about what gear to put in. Any comments?
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Cylce Help Needed From Vet Or Mod Empty Re: Cylce Help Needed From Vet Or Mod

Post by DoubleWide Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 am

PH= prohormones right ??? i wouldnt think you have to worry abot those to much as they arent really that effective. i wouldnt do a pct or worry about time off of prohormones before you go onto AAS. just my two cetns as PH are not that strong. nothign compared to AAS... good for you on waiting until your body is strong before you use AAS and you researching it alot.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:53 am

I don't have a lot of faith in those items (PH). To me they are a waste of money. I saw an add in MD about them and shit......they where more expensive then the real deal! In short take your vits, protein shakes, amino caps and other sups.....but, I would not waste on the prohormones!Hard work and diet will take you to the level you want just as fast!

Cheers
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am

the bad thing about prohormones is that they will give you all the same side affects as real aas but nowhere near as strong. you shouldnt have to worry to much about your liver as long as you take a good liver detox supplement like milk thistle. i would recommend getting a blood test done 1/2 way through the cycle to have your liver values tested just to see what kind of affect they are actually having. better to play it safe than to just assume that they wont hurt the liver.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 am

I don't have a lot of faith in those items (PH).To me they are a waste of money.I saw an add in MD about them and shit......they where more expensive then the real deal!In short take your vits, protein shakes, amino caps and other sups.....but, I would not waste on the prohormones!Hard work and diet will take you to the level you want just as fast!

Cheers

I would tend to agree with you on 99% of the prohormone products out there; they are crap.Although, I had heard people raving at the gym about a pro hormone product called Methyl-1 test by dragon pharma, so I decided to give it a try and it really worked well.I'm in the last week of the cyle (4 weeks) and I went from 272 at the beginning of the cycle to currently 285.I took 3 tabs per day in divdided doses, as prohormones tend to be weak and I started out a lot heavier than the average user.For liver protection I am using some evening primrose oil as well.
    IronChaos
    IronChaos

Post by IronChaos Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:19 am

Wow, this is great feed back guys. I am a new to this forum and i am glad i got so much help.

Yes i am taking Meth 1-test by dragon pharma and that has put on 15 pounds in four weeks. Most do to just started lifting again, diet, and the PH i think. I am taking PCT (their low end Nolva) I have been advised to take milk thistle and i am looking where to pick that up.

Since i have so many ears now. I play semi-pro footbal (just started this year) If i were to move to the gear, what would be a good stack from Anabolic-Steroids.biz to use while playing? I am deathly afraid of needles and only leaves orals. Please keep that in mind.

Also i have a doctors appoinment at the end of this month to see how my body is doing. This doctor was recommended to me by a previous MR Ohio from this area. She is good and will tell you straight from what i here.

All information is appreciated and more is always welcomed. Thank guys please keep sending me info and tips.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 am

The SAFEST way is with injectables. The needle thing once done gets easier each time.

Orals are hard on the liver and if you just want recovery and not size you could use oral anavar if you can afford it.

Many guys that I know who play Pro add GH in the mix with great results Shocked

There are many stacks that you can make with what is available here. One thing you should do is see what testing they are using on AAS or MAY use.
    There are AAS that clear the system fast and some that can linger for 18 months after use!

Be safe and research www.spotinjections.com

The blood work suggested is VERY important even with the stuff you are taking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am