Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno

ironclad
    ironclad

Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno Empty Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno

Post by ironclad Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:42 am

Near the top page of Visions HCG/PCT sticky is a mention of .25/ed (on cycle) Caber to combat progesterone gyno.

Does this protocol end the day the cycle ends or at the start of PCT?

Is there any other meds that can be used, and at what dosage?

Also, if i've been a dumb-ass (like my mate on another site) and don't yet have Caber ... will Letrozole or Aromasin help in any way?
    h4x
    h4x

Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno Empty Re: Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno

Post by h4x Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:41 am

ironclad wrote:Near the top page of Visions HCG/PCT sticky is a mention of .25/ed (on cycle) Caber to combat progesterone gyno.

Does this protocol end the day the cycle ends or at the start of PCT?

Is there any other meds that can be used, and at what dosage?

Also, if i've been a dumb-ass (like my mate on another site) and don't yet have Caber ...will Letrozole or Aromasin help in any way?

Hey bro... you can also use Dostinex or Bromocriptine the Letro or Asin won't help with the PIG. Where you running Deca or Tren
    kim doug
    kim doug

Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno Empty Re: Combatting Progesterone Related Gyno

Post by kim doug Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 am

I have never been able to successfully get a hold of caber....you might do a little looking into prami. It served me very well in my first tren cycle. I got soreness inside of 5 days and it cured it quick for a long cycle..
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:20 am

I'm reading 200-600mg B6 as well.

(no, im not suffering)
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:02 am

ironclad wrote:I'm reading 200-600mg B6 as well.

(no, im not suffering)

B6 doesn't work so don't rely on that one.I know someone who will need to go under the knife b/c of that "myth"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:04 pm