Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
wolfyEVH
cretinx
D.K.
7 posters

How long does deca take to shut you down?

cretinx
    cretinx

How long does deca take to shut you down? Empty How long does deca take to shut you down?

Post by cretinx Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:38 am

Just wondering how long most people take to experience shutdown at 200-400mg/week of deca?
    D.K.
    D.K.

How long does deca take to shut you down? Empty Re: How long does deca take to shut you down?

Post by D.K. Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 am

It effects people differently, bro the only way to really tell is get blood work done and by felling shitty. It would take a min of 3 to 4 weeks in my opnion. I certinaly wouldnt run it without a low dose of test.
    cretinx
    cretinx

How long does deca take to shut you down? Empty Re: How long does deca take to shut you down?

Post by cretinx Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:37 am

D.K. wrote:It effects people differently, bro the only way to really tell is get blood work done and by felling shitty. It would take a min of 3 to 4 weeks in my opnion. I certinaly wouldnt run it without a low dose of test.

I want to run it during lent, so that it kicks in when lent starts
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:38 am

cretinx wrote:I want to run it during lent, so that it kicks in when lent starts

why do you want to do that? are you goin to be running test with it?
    cretinx
    cretinx

Post by cretinx Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:37 am

shortys_102 wrote:why do you want to do that? are you goin to be running test with it?

gonna run a short acting test and EQ before, deca and eq during, and test after

giving up sex/masturbation
    wolfyEVH

Post by wolfyEVH Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:38 am

1 100mg shot is all that is needed to completely suppress your testosterone......its a progestin which is very hard on the HPTA. I saw a study done where they had a chart of someone who took 1 shot and their test levels just plummited down
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 am

cretinx wrote:gonna run a short acting test and eq before, deca and eq during, and test after

Wow, that's sort of smart, and pretty hardcore. I'd have some Test Prop on hand and maybe some Cabaser to snap yourself out of it at the end. If you're switching to a long ester test after, then you could actually start running it a few weeks before lent is over. Otherwise, you may go bonerless a lot longer than you want. However, considering that you already know deca + eq will slow down your sex drive, I'm willing to bet you know what you're doing. Good luck.
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 am

cretinx wrote:I want to run it during lent, so that it kicks in when lent starts

Wow like your thinking bro..juicing for penance, nice one..i cant finf it in the catachism anywhere though..interesting concept!
    SuperSnake

Post by SuperSnake Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

I always run it with test. But still it affects me in that I can always get it up at any time...I just can't always complete the transaction if you know what I mean. This usually starts maybe 5 or 6 weeks into it. I just have to wait a few days and I can git 'er done.
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:41 am

cretinx wrote:gonna run a short acting test and eq before, deca and eq during, and test after

i'm catholic as well man. and i think that the whole idea of lent is sacrifice, now if you have the Testosterone levels of a pre-pubesent boy then there is no sense in even doing it. Sex, if not intended for our enjoyment, would not feel good. there would be no pleasure to it. and i feel that you are trying to give up to much and go the wrong way about it... i have given up sex for a while cause of shitty relationships and trust me after a week you dont think about it to much. i would recomend not taking anything at all and just trying to give up one or the other, or if your confident both.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:10 am