Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
Nitrateman
zambon
SwordOfGlory
7 posters

Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle?

SwordOfGlory

Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle? Empty Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle?

Post by SwordOfGlory Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:39 am

After researching for the past several months I'm leaning towards Prop for my first cycle. I'd like to ask you guys if you think it'll work out for me (vs Test E).
    I like the idea of the shorter half-life so I can jump-ship quicker if need be. Weaker sides sounds great.
    I understand that the shots are painful and that the pain can last for days. I imagine that I would gladly endure the pain in order to have fewer sides and a shorter half-life on my first cycle. However, I am pure speculating here. Needles don't bug me and pain is not really much of an issue.
    What do you think?
    My only experience so far is w/ Superdrol which I responded EXTREMELY well to (minus terrible lower back-pumps). However, I doubt I'll do orals again because of their toxicity.
    I'm 30years old, 6'2", 210lbs, 13% bf.
    zambon
    zambon

Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle? Empty Re: Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle?

Post by zambon Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:31 am

Many find the ed shots to get real old. With test e its just 2 times a week. i would go with the test e for a first time.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle? Empty Re: Help me decide if Test Prop too much for my first cycle?

Post by Nitrateman Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 am

Bump that! Done them both, prop is not worth the hassle in my opinion...was running a long cycle...stuck myself for 16 weeks...never again.

Test e is a great first cycle choice. Helps you to get a feel for what test can do for you. Don't be in a hurry to get results...that can lead to poor judgement and poor choices.

Nitrateman
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am

For first timers Prop usually isn't the best choice. Too many shots and it tends to be more painful than Enanthate or Cyp. Just don't go real high on your dose of Enanthate or Cyp and you won't have to worry about "jumping ship". Have Nolvadex on hand and you can even take some proviron during the cycle to help with sides.
    yamaha147
    yamaha147

Post by yamaha147 Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am

BuffD wrote:For first timers Prop usually isn't the best choice. Too many shots and it tends to be more painful than Enanthate or Cyp. Just don't go real high on your dose of Enanthate or Cyp and you won't have to worry about "jumping ship". Have nolvadex on hand and you can even take some Proviron during the cycle to help with sides.

Agreed 100%. You will be more likely to "jump ship" when u have to do EOD injections bro. They get old very quick and you will feel like a pin cushion since u are not used to frequent injections. Stick with test c or e twice a week. You will be much happier in the long run and will find it much more convenient bro...Ive got quite a few cycles under my belt and I am doing EOD injections now for a 20 week cycle...Its a pain in the ass! lol..Have the nolva on hand and eat eat eat...Good luck with whatever u decide to do and keep us posted...-Yamaha
    SwordOfGlory

Post by SwordOfGlory Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Okay, you guys have talked me out of it.
    One question though. I haven't been able to find much solid info on the difference between Test E and Test C. I've read that 'C' has more bloat but is stronger.
    Which do you guys prefer and why?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey bro, if you want to kick start your cycle then try some t-bol at 40-50mg/day for the first 4-5 weeks. I used t-bol on my first cycle with test E and it rocked!!!
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 pm

There is no real difference form enth and cyp. One isnt stronger than the other. Now prop is stronger but like every1 said its a lil much fro a newb to take shots eod or ed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:42 am