Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Test Prop Kick Off

Happiest
    Happiest

Test Prop Kick Off Empty Test Prop Kick Off

Post by Happiest Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:43 am

I was wondering how long it takes Test Prop to "kick in"...
    Because it is a shorter dissipation with its unique ester, are its effects noticable faster than the longer test esters?
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Test Prop Kick Off Empty Re: Test Prop Kick Off

Post by El Hefe Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 am

depends on how much you are using and how often you inject but I feel a difference ithin 7 to 10 days.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:09 am

Happiest wrote:I was wondering how long it takes Test Prop to "kick in"...
    Because it is a shorter dissipation with its unique ester, are its effects noticable faster than the longer test esters?

well obviously the effects on the body will come faster although that doesnt mean a effect on what we defin as ''the kick'' but it does hit u faster also it probably shows gains alittle quicker but IMO I would go with test e
    Happiest
    Happiest

Post by Happiest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:46 am

thanks for your insight guys....I am toying with the Test for more a maintanance level along with Primo and Var...I am leaning towards Prop because I have heard if there are any issues with sides, it is fast to act and to end.
    My real concerns are with hairloss, and anxiety/depression....I know that test carries the inherent risks, but at a maintainance level, these effects will most likely not manifest....
    In any event, I have learned so much about proper diet and training through you guys, I have already improved strength, physique and recovery without any help at all...lol

Prop @ 200mg wk
    Var @ 30-60 mg day (slow taper up)
    Primo @ 200-300 mg wk
    Nolva and Hcg Pct

sound ok?
    Happiest
    Happiest

Post by Happiest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:40 am

what is the best time to take the prop inject? I want to run 50mg e2-3 days...you guys prefer morning, noon, or night?
    I also want to start the var as soon as it arrives....Mornings I assume are optimum with a late noon boost too...
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:24 am

Happiest. I am 3 1/2 wks into my prop cycle, and I would have to tell you that I think the amount you are thinking of taking is too light...even for maintenance...remember doctors prescribe HRT of test up to 250 mgs per week...and I would not worry about the sides that you described at any amount below 400mgs...make sure that you go back and reread the description of the steroids carefully...some of the sides you described are way more prevelant in other gear.

The thing about prop is the frequency of the injections and prop is notoriously painful compared to the other tests. I have had everything from test flu to extremely sore injection sights. I am now thinning the prop out with grape seed oil.

If I were you, I would probably go with test e at 400 mgs wk.
    Happiest
    Happiest

Post by Happiest Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:16 am

Thanks Nitrate...I am definitely weighing all my options.
    I welcome everyone's words and experience and pay close attention before I commit to something so serious. Maybe Test E will be the best choice here
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:57 am

200 mg a week is cool for mantinance I just got done doing that it worked fine. however I used cyp and not prop. I also used 60mg var e/d and 500mg primo a week.
    IFIWAS
    IFIWAS

Post by IFIWAS Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:29 am

I would advise a longer ester for HRT dosages, Test E or C, and once weekly injects at bout 250mgs EW....prop needs to be injected atleast EOD IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:38 am