+3
w000dy
Dr. Steroids
irishpride0769
7 posters

first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny

irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny Empty first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny

Post by irishpride0769 Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:54 am

so today i went a joined my old gym again for a year and i was sitting on the hammer strength chest machine catching my breath and i was watching these two kids use the incline hammer strength machine..now the funny part was the one kid was spotting from behind the machine so he can push up when his partner cant lift anymore..they see me lookin at them and they ask "wtf was i staring at" i said nothign and just sat there waiting for one of them to catch his fingers and have them smashed well about the 4 set of this it happened and damn did it make my day LOL its the little things in life my freinds
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny Empty Re: first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:24 am

LOL, at least you didnt scream profanities at someone while doing deads. LOL Remember that? Good times I tell ya good times.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny Empty Re: first day back at my main gym and damn was it funny

Post by w000dy Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:21 am

LoL IP this sounds exactly like something I was doing. What a bunch of punks askin wtf you were lookin at. Wait....it is you were are talking about so I guess they had a reason to ask that question!!! LMAO
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:03 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:LOL, at least you didnt scream profanities at someone while doing deads.  LOL  Remember that?  Good times I tell ya good times.            
    yeah bro LOL it was funny when i was signing up for a longer membership the desk guy i have known for a long time was like great, i guess we should call the cops now LOL
    halfast
    halfast

Post by halfast Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 am

There's nothing better than seeing a funnniest home videos momment happen to someone who deserves it. Lets hope you only use your powers for good and your own amusement!!
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:29 am

irishpride0769 wrote:yeah bro LOL it was funny when i was signing up for a longer membership the desk guy i have known for a long time was like great, i guess we should call the cops now LOL            
    Well at least the cops will get back into shape now. LMAO!!!!!

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

IP, I hope you weren't giving them that "you'd-make-a-real-pretty-sheep Look"...it scares us when you do that

LOL

Nitrateman
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 am

Lol thats funny bro
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:45 am

Nitrateman wrote:IP, I hope you weren't giving them that "you'd-make-a-real-pretty-sheep Look"...it scares us when you do that

LOL

Nitrateman            
    My thoughts exactly
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:35 am

Gotta love karma IP, gotta love the karma..haha!! Freaking punks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:29 pm