Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Hurt my back

w000dy
VIP
VIP

Hurt my back

Post by w000dy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:17 am

After I got done working out today, I noticed that the muscle attached to where my shoulder blade is, started hurting. It feels like something is pinching or stinging.... Like when I lean my head back and to the right it hurts right along the shoulder blade. Any info on what you think I may have done would be helpful...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Mikeh59

Re: Hurt my back

Post by Mikeh59 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:01 am

Sounds like you may have pinched a nerve...Ice it for a couple of days before you put alittle heat on it...30 mins on 30 mins off
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:36 am

Should I lift it a little bit to work it out or what?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
jest3r

Post by jest3r on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:37 am

stretch it....take a couple hot 15min cold 15 min showers see what that does for u

Mikeh59

Post by Mikeh59 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:35 am

dont put heat on it for a few days...ice, ice, and more ice for at least 2 days...I wouldnt lift on it..Let it heal first then ease back into it
frye123

Post by frye123 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:10 pm

If all the other suggestion don't work, go see a good chiropractor.

Thats happen to me quite a few times, it usually takes a couple of visits and you most likely be sore from the ajustments for a couple days. Then start out slow with your workouts.
chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:04 pm

It doesn't sound serious enough so that you can't lift. BUT, make sure that if any movement you're doing causes pain to STOP.. You don't wanna make it any worse than it is. But you should be good to go after a few days of the ice/heat
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Awesomw!!! Well, I'm going to take the post office test tomorrow (Thursday), wish me luck!!! I hope I do well and get a job, then I could worry less about studying and school, work and make some good $$$. Oh, and last but not at all least, more time to work on my diet and training WOOOOO!!!!!

-Brandon Lee-
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Awesomw!!! Well, I'm going to take the post office test tomorrow (Thursday), wish me luck!!! I hope I do well and get a job, then I could worry less about studying and school, work and make some good $$$. Oh, and last but not at all least, more time to work on my diet and training WOOOOO!!!!!

-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 am