Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Back Nipples

pista

Back Nipples

Post by pista on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:16 am

My back titties are getting so bad, when I walk through the mall wearing a wife-beater, infants stare and go "num-num"....

I'm blaming the deca cycle....

Other then the obvious....changing and showering immediately after lifting or cycling....using a loofah to scrub the back in AM and PM....is there some other way to clear this up fast?

Second, I'm starting a low dossage of Test with EQ. I dont think EQ excacerbates zits, does it?

Thanks
vagrant

Re: Back Nipples

Post by vagrant on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:10 am

Anytime your test is elevated pimples are a risk. When I first started TRT it seemed that I was going through puberty again with just a bit of test, not even real gear like you guys use. Moody, happy, sad, irritable, cheerful, and pimply as hell until everything got all regulated.

Now that I'm going through phase 2 of the doc's program to make me "normal" and hopefully avoid a lifetime of TRT it's mostly just sad.

Messing with the hormones ain't easy. Hang in there bud.

For me the showering immediately upon waking, postworkout, and before bed with lots of exfoliation helped some.
vagrant

Post by vagrant on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 am

I would edit my previous post but it hasn't shown up yet. One thing I forgot to mention is look at the bumps. Do the look red? If so, they may be infected. I had some little red pimples that I made go away by cleaning them with hydrogen peroxide then putting a topical OTC antibiotic ointment on them.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:25 pm

I used to use a loofa too. My Dermo told me that it is actually a bad idea. What happens with a loofa that over time bacteria will start to grow and develop in the loofa and when you wash with it all it does is make your skin even more irratible. Try using Dial soap, tanning, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B-5). I even bleached my loofa and he said it would do no good.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Also, you might can get this without a scprit but lookin into something called Drysol. It might be available through a perscription only but if all you have is just big bumps then you apply this after showering at a time when you won't sweat. I will tell you it will itch like hell but it will dry the bumps up alot.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
maverik

Post by maverik on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

the best stuff to use on pimples that are already there is bactroban. you normally need a script for it, but it's not really a controlled item as far as i know.

maybe roidsmall should start carrying it... hhhhmmmmmmm

"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some type not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, too rare to die." Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson
witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:22 pm

clean and clear astringent worked for me, on my bacne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 pm