Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please

hugo

cycle - Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please Empty Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please

Post by hugo Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:37 am

Morning Lads,

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on my last cycle I have put on 14 lean pounds of size over the last 10 weeks. I finished my cycle last week and I am going to eat like a horse too try and keep the size I have put on.

I am 28 years old 6 foot 2” tall just tipping the scales at over 240 pounds my body fat at the moment is 14%. My diet is pretty good and has got a lot better sine I sought advice of you guys last time. Weekdays very good loads of protein between 300 and 400 grams per day, but I let go a little at the weekends, as you got too learn live a little.

Advice this time I need is. The Universe qualifiers are being held here the end of September next year. I will hopefully entering this show as a first timer. This gives 10 months to prepare and get myself in the best shape possible for it.

What I need form you guys is advice on maybe 2 short bulking cycles around 8 weeks long each then a ripping cycle 8 weeks before the show.
    I finished my last cycle last week so I need to take a few weeks break and get my body back to normal.
    So if you could suggest cycles to start in the New Year so that gives me 9 months to prepare for the show as I think that it is on the end of September.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Hugo Boss. Evil or Very Mad
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

cycle - Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please Empty Re: Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 am

Hugo I'll bump ya here on cycle advice. As far as the bulking...ripping up cycles. I wish people would understand that there is no such thing. It is all the same. Ok clen, t3, dnp those are fat burning drugs (or atleast they are used that way)...things like Dbol, adrol cause water retention (and ofcourse there are ways to avoid that). The only thing that determines wether you gain or loose muscle or fat is your diet.(and training regemine) My recomendation for that is for you to consult with Tropinin. Especially if you really want to be in the best shape of your life
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

cycle - Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please Empty Re: Universe Qualifers Cycle Advice please

Post by Eating Machine Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 pm

What was your last cycle? I don't recall.
    hugo

Post by hugo Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi EM,

Sorry about the below but all this stuff is new too me. Before i found this web site all i new about gear was deca and Suston. The below is the best i can do.

My last cycle over 10 weeks was 30 shots of test enhancate and 30 shots of bolaboal. 3 of each a week mixing both together so 2 mgs one of each in each shot. I also too Debol tabs for the first 6 weeks and also 3 shots of HCGs from week 4 too week 6. I am starting to take my last HCGs now 2 more shots with Clomed and Novadex one of each a day.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:26 pm

My friend you need to spend some time learning more.

It sounds like you took

wks 1-6
    ?mg dbol per day

wks 1-10
    750mg test enan
    600mg equipose

wks 4-10
    1500 ius hcg

You should take off for a few weeks and do another bulker with doses similar to this one IMO. Maybe exchange the Equipose for deca, drop the dbol and add winny at the end, and pct.

Then we could put toghether a contest prep cycle, but, like DG said, the drugs don't do the work for you, it is the eating and cardio.
    hugo

Post by hugo Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Thanks EM,

Food and training are going very well at the moment im on a sea food diet i see it and i eat it............ sorry bro that one always cracks me up.

Im trying to go by the months till the show comes up. It is on at the end of September. If i do 2 x 10 week bulking cycles like the above i will have little or no rest in between cycles.
    Can you please put together 2 good bulking cycles for me around 8 weeks each.
    Also how much rest off gear do you need to take before you start another cycle? say a 8 week cycle
    Then i can come back and get advice from you on a good ripping course pre contest.
    Also hoe do I get in Contact with Tropinin and get some good diet advice off him.

Many thanks again for all the help and have a good weekend.
    hugo

Post by hugo Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Thanks EM,

Food and training are going very well at the moment im on a sea food diet i see it and i eat it............ sorry bro that one always cracks me up.

Im trying to go by the months till the show comes up. It is on at the end of September. If i do 2 x 10 week bulking cycles like the above i will have little or no rest in between cycles.
    Can you please put together 2 good bulking cycles for me around 8 weeks each.
    Also how much rest off gear do you need to take before you start another cycle? say a 8 week cycle
    Then i can come back and get advice from you on a good ripping course pre contest.
    Also hoe do I get in Contact with Tropinin and get some good diet advice off him.

Many thanks again for all the help and have a good weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:15 am