Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Cycle advice

gutterboy
    gutterboy

Cycle advice Empty Cycle advice

Post by gutterboy Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:57 am

I was thinking of a first "light" cycle of 250 Test enth and 200 deca a week for 10 weeks. Should 50mg proviron and 20 of nolva ed be good enough for e control? Also, since I'd be loading them both in the same pin, does it make a difference which I draw first?
    scp
    scp

Cycle advice Empty Re: Cycle advice

Post by scp Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 am

The Proviron and Nolva you mention should handle all of your anti-e concerns.

Those doses do sound awfully light, though. 500 test and 400 deca would work better, but I don't know your stats or cycle experience, so that's just food for thought. BTW, why do you want to go "light"?

Let the other bros help out and then make a final decision.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:50 am

Definately hook us up with some more info on you. Age, height, weight, yrs training, body fat% (estimate) and such. This way we can better determine your dosages. At those dosages you aren't much over the norm for an athletic male so you won't need Anti-E's. Just have them on hand in case you get problems. I would start higher depending on your stats as well.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:46 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 5'5" and weigh a buck forty, so I figured I'd be better off with a lower dose. Is there any way to keep gear sterile after opening the amp, other than preloading pins? This probably sounds stupid, but how bout some plastic wrap over the top?

hey buffd, here is a post from mightymouse on another thread. at his weight he might be able to get away with the dosages he wants to use. i would recommend he talk to us about his diet plans first before he starts to use aas because at his size he should be able to pack on quite a few pounds naturally. would like to know his age though as that will be a factor also
    god i remember way back when i was that size. seems like so long ago(because it was LOL)
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am

I'd still go with 375mg of Test. That would be 1 1/2cc's if it's 250per. It's not extreme and I think he'll do better but we still need more stats regardless.
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:53 am

Like pin said I'm 5'5" 143 right now and I'm 28. Bf at 14%.Been lifting for like 5 years seriously and was 125 when I started out! I was going to run some primo and winny tabs, trying to play it real safe, but I realized everyone recommends test somewhere in a first cycle, so with the anti e's I should'nt worry so much, and that I probably wouldn't get the results I wanted from primo and winny alone, and should save them for a future cutter. Actually I saw this cycle idea on a post for newbie cycles by england. As far as diet I get around 3000 cals a day, with 300gr of that being protein, and I'll up it to 25cal per pd when on. I just figured it would be easy to run these dosages cuz its 1 amp of the test and 1 of the deca, and I could get em both in one shot. I'm trying to put on at least another 10 pds here. Lemme know what you guys think
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 am

do you already have the sust cause if not i would recommend getting a single estered test like enth or cyp. if you get it in a multi dose vial then you would only need to draw out how much you need for each individual shot. at lower dosages sust just isnt made up right to give you maximum benefit, since it has 4 esters of test in it. it will not give you as good of a bloodlevl consistancy that enth or cyp will.
    the dosages buffd mentioned will work just fine for you so i would go with those amounts. diet sounds pretty good and your weight gain will depend on how clean you eat. the cleaner the food the less fat and more lean muscle but gains will not appear as fast. my first cycle way back was a simple test cyp deca cycle and it was great. low dosages around what we are talking about for you and i gained 15lbs and lost 7%bf in 12 weeks.
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:15 am

I don't have any test yet.I do have most of the deca I'll need, but I think I need some more cuz the ones I have look like less then 2 ml. I noticed I could get a bottle of cyp but not enth, is there a huge diff between the two? I could also maybe space the shots to every 5 days which would still be 1 amp a shot.....
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:01 pm

cyp and enth basically have the same 1/2 life so you could use either one. yes spacing the shots 5-4 days apart will work fine. that was how my 1st was set up every 4th day. just make sure the test dosage is higher than the deca dosage as deca will tend to kill sex drive unless it is countered with test at a higher level. doesnt need to be much higher, just 50 or so mg per week. if that is not enough and you still notice a loss of sex drive then you could make the difference a little more. this is the reason for the saying "deca dick" is it will only point at the ground and not at the sky if you get this
    one final note, make sure you plot your shots on a calander and count how many you will be doing during your cycle so you can make sure you have enough for the duration before you start. i would also get some nolva and have on hand just in case you see gyno syptoms. most beginner cycles are typically 10 weeks long. you shouldnt need any anti-e's for this low dosage cycle but the nolva/proviron thing will work and i happen to like proviron taken during cycles as it has been shown to increase the effectiveness of test and makes for a killer sex drive
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Did you mix the test and deca in the same pin each shot? does it matter which is drawn first? And if I took the prov and nolva during the cycle, I would just continue with the nolva till like 5 wks after the last shot? maybe with some hcg? Thanks for your help bros.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm