Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

cycle advice

bicep_boy

cycle advice Empty cycle advice

Post by bicep_boy Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:35 am

Hi ive recently got some EQ and will get some more but am looking to add soemthing else to it , i aint interested in test e with the bloat issue and the fact that i must of been allergic to the ester as its the only steroid that made me itch like a man man. I plan to run EQ @ 400mg a week at first then after about the 8th week up it to 600mg , since theres no Test Prop in stock for us aussies i noticed trenboxyl enanthate and read up.

Im currently 190lbs with about 12% bf and been training for about a year and ive done 2 cycles before. I am after the shredded lean look not the bulky look and my diet will be extremely strict to get results.

If anyone has used Kalpa pharmas EQ or trenboxyl enanthate let us know

thanks
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

cycle advice Empty Re: cycle advice

Post by MdTNT Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:20 am

b boy, i've ran both for extended periods of time but i never run my eq other than in a full cycle...i 7Lablly run cyp or test e not ever had a reaction to anything at all and bloat can be controleld,monitor fluids, run a-dex throughout your cycle and you should be fine...Md-
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 am

Would you consider doing cyp...much longer esther than prop and a different oil than e...so you could be safe with it. How long you planning to run your cycle, cause the EQ needs time to work its magic

Nitrateman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am