Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Lasix For Bloat

russianduf

Lasix For Bloat Empty Lasix For Bloat

Post by russianduf Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:16 am

Not new hear but dont visit as much as Id like to. Anyway good to be here. I have a ? regarding lasix. My recent bulking cycle has left me with a lot of water. Alot! Anyway I have some lasix on hand, I was thinking of taking 40mg for 3 days. Weight is about 225 right now. How would I run this?
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Lasix For Bloat Empty Re: Lasix For Bloat

Post by DoubleWide Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:05 am

i wouldnt say its a good idea. lasix i sa realy strong diuretic. it will get rid of some bloat but when you come off your body is gonna bloat back up maybe worse. id get some natural diuretics like green tea or somethign and maybe adex too.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 am

Increase your water intake big time. Also watch the amount of sodium you are taking in. Taking lasix isn't a good idea. It will help for a few days but you will rebound.
    russianduf

Post by russianduf Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 am

well Iv tried everything, dandelion root, green tea, a-dex at 1 gram Ed, letro. They helped but thats it. When I started my cycle, I did not react very well to Dbol, got bloated very very badly. Since than I have not touched it nor do I plan to. Im trying to lean out a little at the moment, but Test Cyp is whats keeping me from not being bloated. The only other thing Im running is winny. I plan on being on test for another 2 weeks. I will continue the winny all the way through and add tren when I come off test. Will run it about 3 weeks past, then start PCT the day after last tren shot. But I want to already lose some of the water Im holding before I come off test. I see absolutley no definition, and hope to lessen the crash of losing water.
    russianduf

Post by russianduf Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:16 am

also, why is lasix so frowned upon. If one reads up, takes proper precautions, and does everything to be safe why is it so bad? People do slin all the time and that also is very dangerouse if not properly followed.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 am

lasix can very easily create a potassium inbalance which can be very bad. make sure if you decide to use it that you eat some bananas throughout the day to naturally replace the lost potassium from taking lasix. the other reason is because of what was said earlier, you will rebound and see most of the bloat come back once you stop taking it. this sometimes causes people to go back on and stay on for much longer than they should putting themselves in danger. you also want to make sure you have ready access to a bathroom for the first couple hours after you take it. dont get in your car and go for a long drive if you just took some lasix.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:29 am

It's not just potassium. Lasix will deplete your body of several electrolytes and minerals. Plus as I said it's a very temporary solution. You will lose the water but your body will want to rebound and put it back on. You'll be happy for a day or so then WHAM it's back and you are back to where you started. If you take in too much potassium you can have more problems. It's just not something to play with. Slin is dangerous as well and I wouldn't reccomend it to any newbie. Just like Lasix. The thing with Slin is it's mostly just a matter of getting in enough carbs after you administer it. Lasix you need to do more. If you are really so hung up on the water weight (which will go away once you stop the Test) then use something milder like Diurex (over the counter) or Aldactone. You want to lessen the crash of losing the water post cycle. Well taking the Lasix will make you crash faster. The water won't stay bro. It will go away. Be smart.
    russianduf

Post by russianduf Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:02 am

well as I said I would be taking all the necesary precautions. Im eating 5-6 bananas ED, drinking plenty of gatoraid, and extra water to be safe.
    Hulk24

Post by Hulk24 Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:40 am

Ya, its been a while since I used any lasix but I am going to for the next show. I can't recall my exact dosage since it was a while ago, but I am thinking
    Wed-20mg
    Thurs-20mg
    Fri-40
    Sat (morning of show) 20mg
    What do you guys think?
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:26 am

Hulk24 wrote:Ya, its been a while since I used any lasix but I am going to for the next show. I can't recall my exact dosage since it was a while ago, but I am thinking
    Wed-20mg
    Thurs-20mg
    Fri-40
    Sat (morning of show) 20mg
    What do you guys think?

Again I do not like lasix. Every person I've ever know that has taken it for a show ended up really flat. It's very hard to determine what you need to stay full. Now using it just for cycle bloat (as I said) makes little sense since you will rebound from it and end up worse than before. For a show unless you really know your stuff you will end up flat or worse. I do not reccomend it at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am