Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

GoAnabolics.com Reviews

stevothedevo

GoAnabolics.com Reviews

Post by stevothedevo on Wed May 24, 2017 9:33 am

Anyone had experience with www.goanabolics.com ?

They claim to be legit/approved supplier of such brands as: Dragon Pharma, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals, Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Gen-Shi Labs.

Would like to see/read some reviews from users who tried them!

Southern Comfort

Re: GoAnabolics.com Reviews

Post by Southern Comfort on Fri May 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Just reordered from GoAnabolics. He's the only guy I'll use for GH! The BEST AROUND!!!

Quick and accessible. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Very easy to deal with.

Unbelievably FAST. My first package came in 2 weeks from overseas which is about average. But this last order came in 7 DAYS - that's from money transfer to doorstep (I'm on the west coast). I was shocked how fast it got to me.

Ordered 8 x Genotropin (36ius - quickpens)

Top notch! I sleep great, hands tingle, feet go numb. I've also kept on muscle and weight in-between Test cycles. This stuff is the REAL DEAL. Soooo much better than UGL.

swole256

Post by swole256 on Mon May 29, 2017 11:04 am

I would never worry about anything when ordering with GoAnabolics, you can rest assured that whatever problem could arise during this process.

Quality was 100% I did a shot of the tren ace in my quad after i brewed it up,and i felt nothing, i was concerned. The next day i did another shot but this time in my glutes and i instantly started coughing and my throat tingling, i new it was legit. Tren cough is scarily but validates the batch.

If your into homebrewing, dont waste your money anywhere else with product that has heavy metals and contaminants, Kalpa stuff is very pure as ive had a close associate run tests on it in a campus lab setting. Its gtg

ConradPump

Post by ConradPump on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:40 am

I have been using various different suppliers for years and I have to say GoAnabolics is Awesome!! I will consistently use them from here on out!! Gear is legit!

Communication was immediate and orders were accurate.

Packaging was discreet, and in my hands 10 days after ordered.

Keep up the good work boys!!

tomclubber

still waiting

Post by tomclubber on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:37 am

I am waiting for gear from goanabolilcs . The order has been pending since May 30th. Anyone else no if they are legit?

quote="stevothedevo"]Anyone had experience with www.goanabolics.com ?

They claim to be legit/approved supplier of such brands as: Dragon Pharma, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals, Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Gen-Shi Labs.

Would like to see/read some reviews from users who tried them![/quote]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 pm