swole256
Southern Comfort
stevothedevo
39 posters

GoAnabolics.com Reviews

Stacherski

GoAnabolics.com Reviews - Page 4 Empty Re: GoAnabolics.com Reviews

Post by Stacherski Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 am

Cool hopefully my stuff is right behind yours bc apparently they shipped at the same time. If it's in the U.S it should come today or tomorrow you would think
    jschweitz75

Post by jschweitz75 Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:00 am

Talked to them yesterday. They said if I don't get it within a week they will resend priority. I may get my 2nd order before this one lol. It still says in transit but from all that I have read usps tracking and 17track net are always behind in its updates. I will update more soon
    Stacherski

Post by Stacherski Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Terrible. Expected delivery was a week ago and still nothing. Waiting for a response from them now.
    jschweitz75

Post by jschweitz75 Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Any response? I believe mine has made it to chicago customs but nothing yet on usps tracking so hoping tomorrow some news. They told me if no tracking is found through usps by Fri they will resend my order through a different method. So at least I am getting a responce
    Pacman75

Post by Pacman75 Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Hey. Stacherski?? My second order is almost to my house but my 1st order I had to reorder it again. They are resending it priority mail
    Stacherski

Post by Stacherski Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 am

Wow I didn't get anything yet
    Pacman75

Post by Pacman75 Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Like I said my first order still says it's still out of the US but my 2nd one will be at my house wed. Have no clue where my first one disappeared too but at least they are reshipping it. Sorry about your luck brother. It's been a long 3 months for our gear
    Padg

Post by Padg Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Just got mine in the mail today, everything is there and everything looks to be legit. Ordered mine on the 1st. They seem to be good to go so I'm sure y'all will get your stuff soon.
    Pacman75

Post by Pacman75 Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Got mine today as well. Everything looks good
    Stacherski

Post by Stacherski Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:51 am

They said they're gonna resend mine Monday if it's not resolved by Friday.
    Pacman75

Post by Pacman75 Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:17 am

It sucks I know but just gotta have patience. Finally seeing the products was a big relief, at least now I know they are legit.
    Pacman75

Post by Pacman75 Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Stacherski?? Friend me so I can let u in some info?? Can private message till you except my friend request
    Pacman75

GoAnabolics.com Reviews - Page 4 Empty Goanabolics.com

Post by Pacman75 Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Is Goanabolics system down??
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 am

Pacman75 wrote:Is Goanabolics system down??

Just checked it - up and running!
    KEVINSEO22

Post by KEVINSEO22 Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm

I paid on the 10th and no reply or shipping info. Is this site even real
    joseywales250

Post by joseywales250 Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 am

I've ordered a couple times through goanabolics and never had anything but a good experience!

Communication was a little slow at first but he had a mix up that I'm sure was consuming a lot of time and it was mix up he was making right for anyone affected by it.

T/A time was as stated. I received my orals first, then a couple days later received my injects.

Test Cyp

Deca

Dbol

Var

All the products seem to be top notch. Adding size and strength and been running for just over a month.

No PIP like I had with previous zyklon products. (I think I was having more of a reaction to the ethyl oleate and that's what was causing the PIP) started to see a little bit of gyno so took some caber, and nolva and it cleared up quick... Next time I'll be running something with it the entire time to prevent this from happening.
    Bud8

Post by Bud8 Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 am

Packman75 can you send me the same info, if it applies to my situation of waiting for an order? I’m waiting as well and any info really helps!

Also, has anyone heard of any bad or negative reviews of goanabolics? I’m just curious trying to get all info that I can. I appreciate all of it.
    decahead

Post by decahead Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:20 am

I have used these guys multiple times to date and believe them to be one of the best sources out there. I don't bother even looking anywhere else when its time to order again.

I have never needed to communicate or need any type of support from these guys. Everything has always been top notch.

T/A time has always been as fast or faster than every other source I have ordered from. My last two orders were from these guys and they did not disappoint. Always quick and reliable.

Both of my most recent cycles have been with Dragon Pharma products. Having said that, I have never been disappointed with the quality. I am experienced and have done approximately 10+ cycles to date. My most recent cycle was started approximately 6 weeks after a surgery I had to have done (Test/Tren). By the end of that cycle, I had put 20 lbs back on that I had lost during those 6 weeks I had to be completely sedentary. My strength was extremely good as always and my endurance was like i had never had the surgery. I received comments that I had never looked so big. Mind you, this is all after losing 20 lbs post surgery and gaining it all back. The comeback with Dragon Pharma products was phenomenal and I can't say enough about these guys.
    Bud8

Post by Bud8 Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 am

Thanks decahead! Do you have any experience with the other brands that they advertise, or just Dragon Parma? More specifically the SP and Kalpa products.. I’m looking for reviews on Kalpa Tren ace, and SP test propionate, and SP EQ. Thanks for your help guys!
    joemsn

Post by joemsn Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:29 am

My experience with Hgh from Thaiger Pharma at Goanabolics has been positve. Getting good results. Been using for about 3 months. Customer service has been good as well.

Communication and support are on point. Never takes him that long to get back to you. Resolved my small issue (shipping delay) with free bottle of tren a. I like dealing with Goanabolics.

Packaging is A+! Discreet and safe.

Hgh is good. Abdomen staying muscular and lean. Even with poor diet this time. Have some water retention in ankles. Get achy forearms at higher doses. Sleep much improved. Been on Geriostim hgh for about 3 months. No steroids for almost 6 months. Maintaining well with Thaiger's hgh. Staying lean and muscular. Injuries healing fast. Feel young and good energy.

My experience with Goanabolics has been extremely positive. Will shop again with confidence in quality and customer service. Although the price on the hgh has gone up a couple times which sucks. It is good shit. And I'm gonna order more at the higher price. Because it's still lower than most sources, and I like my results so far.
    Joeg

Post by Joeg Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:37 am

I just placed my first order with Goanabolics , but this was not the first time for me using their product. i had gotten the product from a friend prior and decided to open up my own account. their prices are awesome the the gear is even better. anytime ive had a question, then have promptly answered it without hesitation. will definitely do business again.

running a 14 week cycle of test (600mg) weeks 2-6 was 40mg of Dbol, and weeks 8-14 running 50mg of var. loved the results of my dbol blast and now cutting down with the VAR

WILL DEF BE ORDERING AGAIN.
    dittman832

Post by dittman832 Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 am

I honestly have no idea what all if the negative reviews of goanabolics are about. I have had nothing but a positive experience with them. I ordered Dragon Pharma's 50 mg Anavar and this stuff is straight up legit. I'm two weeks into an Anavar only cycle and the results are great. Insane pumps at the gym, hardened defined muscles and few if any sides. Really the only side is loss of libido, but that is to be expected from DHT compounds. Bottom line is DP's orals do what they say they're gonna do. Order took 8 days start to finish.

Anavar is on point. Great results after 2 weeks at 50 mg ed. Muscles are defined and hard as rocks. No gyno no acne no hair loss.

I don't know about DP's oils but DP orals are definitely the real deal. Highly recommend DP orals.
    ckmuscle

Post by ckmuscle Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:07 am

This review is for the Balkan dbol I received from them a couple months ago.

Communication was good as they told me the pack shipped and I waited and never had to use the support

Pack arrived just under 2 weeks from overseas

I used the dbol preworkout at 50 mg daily. I'll take the dose about an hour or two before working out.

All the usual pumps associated with good dbol when used preworkout. Extreme focus, mad muscle pumps in the muscles worked that day. I also get shoulder pumps so bad that they feel like they are gonna explode especially on delts and trap days. I'd have to stretch the delts to get the blood in them so I can proceed to the next set..

Muscles get nice and full and get mad vascularity in my delts and they look freaky.

I also get really thirsty while working out with dbol and I'll drink almost 2 x the amount of water as apposed to just using test alone.

I can only run short blast with dbol for preworkout as my blood pressure will rise and i prefer to do shorter runs for new motivation and fun. My workout partner can run them for longer runs as they don't affect him as they do me. He is also 6 years younger so that prolly helps.

All in all Goanabolics has sent me good products and the dbol especially is good.
    burysurfer14

Post by burysurfer14 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:32 am

I ordered test e and test prop. Im a little over 2 weeks and my skin is oily and my strength has improved as well! Goanabolics will be my go 2 from now on! All questions and emails answered in amazing time and shipping WOW is all i can say!!!!!!! Goanabolics you guys are AWESOME!

eyewidopen

Post by eyewidopen Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 am

just want to say these guys are right on time, great customer service, quick delivery,and good gear. no bullshit emails back and forth, they said it was shipped an it was there, great source!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:08 am