Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
irishpride0769
bellxvue
6 posters

here what i have on hand for next cycle

bellxvue

here what i have on hand for next cycle Empty here what i have on hand for next cycle

Post by bellxvue Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:28 am

i'm open to suggestions

my last cycle was my 3 one and was taking test cyp 500 a week.... deca 400 a week...first 3 week Dbol .... last 4 winny tablet 50 mg..... i was more or less happy.....

140 dbol 10 mg tab by kalpa
    3 cc of deca 250 10 cc of test cyp 250
    7 cc of test enanthate 250 by KP

20 cc of test prop 100 mg
    20 cc of test cyp 300 mg
    20 cc of tren enan 200 mg
    40 cc of winstrol 50 mg
    liquidex 1 mg.....
    t-3 25mcg
    HCG

looking for a 12 or more weeks like a said i mostly know what i will do but i am open to suggestions ... want more of quality mass than just
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

here what i have on hand for next cycle Empty Re: here what i have on hand for next cycle

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:18 am

need your stats bud
    bellxvue

here what i have on hand for next cycle Empty Re: here what i have on hand for next cycle

Post by bellxvue Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:05 am

5 feet 9 220lbs no idea % fat
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:55 am

bellxvue wrote:5 feet 9 220lbs no idea % fat

bro, we tend to think of stats s more than just your weight, and height. give us your age, experience training, diet and current training. it helps!
    Md-
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:45 am

dboy wrote:#1)
    Even as an experienced runner... Id start the Test at the standard 200mg cc/per week. And then the standard 250cc/per week for 4 weeks of deca. Then up to a cc of each on every 4-5th day.

#2)
    Enanth, just seems iffy with the cyp available... I actually witnessed a mofo's BOOOM on cyp vs. ethen. This pro fighter in the UFC got some Ethen... Then we added the cyp (after he ended the ethe), his body BLEW up like a giant even on baggy shirts with cyp... Personal preference... But cyp is becoming a favorite all over the gyms, and after this last visual with this fighter, I'm stickin' to cyp.

#3)
    liquidex 1 mg.
    t-3 25mcg
    hcg
    I've NEVER used it. I use to taper my cycles at the end, but now I just run it until it's done, maybe a one week taper, but I've never had these side effects??

#1) Can you explain this better cause I don't understand what you are telling him

#2) The only difference between Cyp and Enanthate is the ester... The difference in who made it is prob where you saw the difference

#3) What you say here doesn't correlate to those drugs and their use

Sorry I am not picking on you but if you are giving out advice it needs to be clear and if the info is different then what people normally do then an explaination should go along with it with the theory behind it and any clinical data to go with it...

Thanks
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:43 am

I realy dont understand tha taper up at all, this is a myth and no need for it, since both exteers take 3 to 4 weeks to actually kick in yoru just slowing the process for a 12 week cycle...
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Visions wrote:#1) Can you explain this better cause I don't understand what you are telling him

#2) The only difference between Cyp and Enanthate is the ester... The difference in who made it is prob where you saw the difference

#3) What you say here doesn't correlate to those drugs and their use

Sorry I am not picking on you but if you are giving out advice it needs to be clear and if the info is different then what people normally do then an explaination should go along with it with the theory behind it and any clinical data to go with it...

Thanks

your correct visions. these statements sound like there from someone who doesnt really understand what he;s talking about. id like to hear some kind of explanation.
    bellxvue

Post by bellxvue Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:30 pm

week 1-2 600mg test enanthate or cyp a week, tren enanthate at 300mg a week, 30mg of dianabol every day

week 3-12 600mg of test enanthate or cyp a week, 300mg tren enanthate a week

week 10-13 600mg of test enanthate or cyp a week, 300mg tren enanthate a week, 50mg of winstrol every day

week 13-15 600mg test prop a week, 50mg winstrol every day

week 16 start the post cycle

.5 liquidex every day
    25 mg t-3 a day will i am on the tren

so what do you think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:45 am