Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha

Wheat
    Wheat

First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha Empty First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha

Post by Wheat Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:22 am

Sorry to be another one of the First Cycle thread beginers but I suppose since everyone has different stats, then everyone needs personal input.

I am:
    25 years old, been lifting the last 4 years (4-5 days a week)
    5'11"
    215 lbs.
    17% body fat

my big question is; should i try and cut the bf before trying a cycle or am i in an ok range since i fall into the average range?
    second, i was looking at getting a bulk cycle from ******, i was looking at both eating machines, and englands lean mass bulks...i would like to gain a lot and keep a lot, but also have definition. Is it possible to gain a lot and have nice definition or do you just have to do a bulk cycle then a cut cycle? I appreciate all of your help.
    if i need to lose before starting a cycle, should i just use an ECA stack once a day before training and do cardio 3 times a week?
    sorry for all of the questions and again i greatly appreciate the help!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha Empty Re: First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha

Post by gustavo77 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:57 am

Well bro i started my first cycle at around 16-17% bodyfat and it was recommended that i lose some before i start. So I wouldn't really want to tell you one thing when i have clearly done another but most of the experienced gents on this site would recommend that you get the bodyfat down a little to mabe 10-12%. However if you still want to do the cycle then i would opt for something other than test, d-bol, deca. For my first cycle which i am almost finished I chose to do test and t-bol and the results have been great. A couple of other guys have chose the same cycle and are also getting great results. For a first cycle it is generally best to see how your body reacts to one compound at a time, that is why so many guys recommend a test only cycle for your first cycle. As far as getting the bf down just cut your carbs at night, eat relatively clean and do 30-45mins of cardio 4-5 times/week. Here is what i have done for my first cycle:

week 1-12 500mg of test enathate
    week 1-6 50mg of t-bol

Also it is very important that if you are not already familiar with post cycle therapy (pct) that you research and learn all you can about it and have a plan in line before you start your cycle, as pct is what will enable you to keep most of the gains you make after your cycle. Peace.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha Empty Re: First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha

Post by Rulez Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:32 am

No reason why you cant alter your diet now in order to bring your bodyfat % down. I wouldnt get into the habit of depending on ECA stacks to lose weight and AAS to build muscle. Diet is #1 and if that isnt on point you can forget about it.

That being said...
    From what other have said on this board that i have read your post cycle results will just be a larger version of what you started out at. So it you are pretty cut up before hand after your cycle you will be a larger(still pretty cut up) version of yourself. If you are a little larger size with higher bodyfat % you can expect to be a larger size of that.

I say work on getting your diet down and for your first time around using AAS go simple. Dont buy some "Bulker Designed" cycle. You yeild the most results off your first cycle so no need to go crazy.

Try something like...
    Week 1-12 Test E at like 500mg(Could even go longer than that like 15wks)
    Week 1-6 Tbol at 50mg a day
    Then PCT

Again that is only an example of something you could do. Most people will say do just a test only for your first time around....but i recommend Tbol cause I LOVE THE STUFF!
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 am

HAHAHA Gustavo!!! We were writing basically the same thing at the same time.

Me and you think alike
    Wheat
    Wheat

Post by Wheat Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 am

sounds great guys, i really appreciate the help, i think i will give that a shot, and it will be a lot cheaper than the cycles they have ready! That sounds like a great first cycle to me.
    I have read a LOT, in fact i have read for the last year on first cycles so that if i ever came to the point where i wanted to try it i would be pretty knowledgeable...the questions i posed at the begining were just to get a confirmation of what I mostly knew already.
    I know the extreme importance of PCT, so for a cycle like you mentioned what is a good PCT regime?
    also how would i take this cycle...some compounds they want you to break up 2-3 times a day, others all at once...can you help lay it out for me? Thanks a ton for your help!
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 am

Wheat wrote:sounds great guys, i really appreciate the help, i think i will give that a shot, and it will be a lot cheaper than the cycles they have ready! That sounds like a great first cycle to me.
    I have read a LOT, in fact i have read for the last year on first cycles so that if i ever came to the point where i wanted to try it i would be pretty knowledgeable...the questions i posed at the begining were just to get a confirmation of what I mostly knew already.
    I know the extreme importance of PCT, so for a cycle like you mentioned what is a good PCT regime?
    also how would i take this cycle...some compounds they want you to break up 2-3 times a day, others all at once...can you help lay it out for me? Thanks a ton for your help!

Well you would take 500mg Test E 2x per week. I take my shots Monday and Thursday. The Tbol i take 50mg a day so i usually take 10mg at 8am, 10mg at 12pm, 20mg at 5pm and work out at 6pm, then 10mg at 12am. Other do 20mg in the morning, 20mg in the afternoon and 10mg at night. Whichever is easier i guess.

I will let some of the other more knowledgable guys tell you the PCT breakdown.  First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha Smile
    Wheat
    Wheat

Post by Wheat Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:13 am

Rulez wrote:Well you would take 500mg Test E 2x per week. I take my shots Monday and Thursday. The Tbol i take 50mg a day so i usually take 10mg at 8am, 10mg at 12pm, 20mg at 5pm and work out at 6pm, then 10mg at 12am. Other do 20mg in the morning, 20mg in the afternoon and 10mg at night. Whichever is easier i guess.

I will let some of the other more knowledgable guys tell you the PCT breakdown.  First Cycle....yet Another First Cycle Thread Haha Smile

Thanks a lot for your help, i really appreciate it!
    One more quick question, this may be a really hard question to answer, but what kind of gains should i expect to see from the Test E and T-bol cycle?
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 am

Thats really going to depend on your diet, how much your protien intake is, carbs and calories. I would say around 10-15 pounds, could be more could be less.....
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 am

Wheat wrote:Thanks a lot for your help, i really appreciate it!
    One more quick question, this may be a really hard question to answer, but what kind of gains should i expect to see from the Test E and T-bol cycle?

Well i started my cycle up 2.5 weeks ago and i am taking a test and tbol and have gone from 184-199. I have been training hard(not overtraining) and eating like a horse(clean foods though). Anything is possible but like i said in my first post....diet is everything
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:28 am

Standard pct for this cycle would be: 2 weeks after last test injection:

wk 1- Nolva 60mg/day, clomid 100mg/day
    wk 2- nolva 40mg/day, clomid 100mg/day
    wk 3- nolva 20mg/day, clomid 50mg/day
    wk 4 (optional)- nolva 20mg/day, clomid 50mg/day

Some people use just nolva because they get side effects from clomid, but i would use both and see how you respond. If you get sides from the clomid then you could just continue with the nolva. Another thing to take into consideration is HCG. HCG used during cycle will prevent you from fully shutting down and you will respond that much better to the pct. Take 500iu of HCG from week 3 right through to week 13, then start pct week 14. Another great additon to this cycle would be to use an AI like aromasin or letro at 25mg/day or 2.5 mg/day respectively. This will minimize water retention and other more harmful sides that are caused by excess estrogen. peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:41 pm