Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Delt Injections

Hellbound
    Hellbound

Delt Injections Empty Delt Injections

Post by Hellbound Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am

I learned how to do my delt injections from the pictures on spotinjections.com. I use 23 gauge by 5/8 inch was using 1" but feel more comfortable with the smaller length needles and they work fine. However I notice that in the pictures he is shooting towards the bottom of the deltoid somewhat. Now everytime I go to inject in that spot I pull up blood in the syringe EVERY time I aspirate. So I've been going in a higher part in my delt. Now don't get me wrong this is still the largest part of my shoulder it's the part where it peaks out the highest. The injections are nice and smooth I actually enjoy them. I guess my question is does anyone else here inject close to the same place as me? I was looking at that picture of Lee Priest where he had to get his shoulder cut open from the infection and noticed that he (or his doctors.lol) inject lower as well. Mine are probably about an inch higher than that. Everything seems fine I guess I'm still in my "paranoid" mode so please let me know what you all think. BTW pretty soon I'll be doing some quad injections just to change it up.
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Delt Injections Empty Re: Delt Injections

Post by Hellbound Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Also this time before I injected I stuck the syringe in a ziplock bag and heated the syringe up with the test in it for about 2 minutes. Much better I don't feel no cramping after the injection almost like I didn't put anything in my shoulder. I think I'll be doing this everytime now. It's a good feeling getting good at injections. Sort of feel proud of myself.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:53 pm

The benefit of injecting deeper into the smaller part of the muscle is that you don't have to worry about crystalization as much. When you shoot more towards the surface of the muscle you are more prone and you can more easily see "bumps" under the skin.

It's fine to inject higher up on the delt. I think it's a bigger deal in areas that are more covered w/ fat...like glutes.

Anyone that gets an abcess will know it soon enough...if you don't want to get cut and lanced just get your ass to the doc asap to get on antibiotics. It is foolish to wait at all. Getting cut and lanced is not nearly as scarry as getting septicemia...that is fatal.

Finally, cleanliness is more important than location as far as getting abcesses. Even crystalization will clear up on it's own. Infections normally will not.
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Post by Hellbound Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Thanks for the replie. I know what you mean....but I must say my shoulders are pretty damn lean I may go back to just using the 1 inch pins it's just that I know so many peolpe that go with 5/8 inch needles for shoulders. For glute shots I'll be using inch and a half pins for sure. BTW I use a shit load of alcohol before every injection. In fact when I first stick the needle in I get a nice sharp burning sting from it.lol
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Yes shoulders are usually lean ...I meant that the 5/8 is fine.

I'm sure you'll be ok..

good luck!
    Body2see
    Body2see

Post by Body2see Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:52 pm

If you have larger shoulders, you will be fine.

I use 5/8 inch myself and inject high up on the shoulder...and this is by far my largest muscle, the spot injections have made a noticeable difference.

Rather than even heat the product prior, what truly will make the difference is to massage the area immediately after injection and for 2-3 minutes, not like 10-20 seconds, truly 2-3 minutes.

Place an alcohol pad on the injection spot and rub it in small circular motions repeatedly, starting gently at first and getting firmer as you go. With this technique, you can inject any product, including PROP or WINNY, which is normally very painful, and not feel it that day, or ever.

Also be sure not to move the needle once you get it in your shoulder. Slight movements in and out or at an angle will just irritate the injection site, and cause discomfort the same day or even for days after. If you use this technique with the proper form, you cannot go wrong. I commonly do 100mgs of PROP in one site, without ever feeling it, whereas prior to this technique I couldn't even touch the site or move it for days.
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Post by Hellbound Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:04 pm

Body2see wrote:If you have larger shoulders, you will be fine.

I use 5/8 inch myself and inject high up on the shoulder...and this is by far my largest muscle, the spot injections have made a noticeable difference.

Rather than even heat the product prior, what truly will make the difference is to massage the area immediately after injection and for 2-3 minutes, not like 10-20 seconds, truly 2-3 minutes.

Place an alcohol pad on the injection spot and rub it in small circular motions repeatedly, starting gently at first and getting firmer as you go.  With this technique, you can inject any product, including PROP or WINNY, which is normally very painful, and not feel it that day, or ever.  

Also be sure not to move the needle once you get it in your shoulder.  Slight movements in and out or at an angle will just irritate the injection site, and cause discomfort the same day or even for days after.  If you use this technique with the proper form, you cannot go wrong.  I commonly do 100mgs of PROP in one site, without ever feeling it, whereas prior to this technique I couldn't even touch the site or move it for days.

Again thanks for the advice. When I first started injecting not long ago my hands shaked so damn bad that the needle would move all over the place. The next day I couldn't even move my arm upwards it hurt so bad. Now I don't shake at all nice and smooth no pain at all anymore and yes I do massage right afterwards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:03 pm