Cannons
GeneticFreak
8 posters

B-12 Injections

GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

B-12 Injections Empty B-12 Injections

Post by GeneticFreak Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 am

Here is some good general information on injectable B-12 along with reasons as to why we need it.

NATURAL SOURCES

Beef
    Beef liver
    Blue cheese
    Clams
    Eggs
    Flounder
    Herring
    Liverwurst
    Mackerel
    Milk
    Milk products
    Sardines
    Snapper
    Swiss cheese
    NOTE: Vitamin B-12 is not found in vegetables.

REASONS TO USE

Promotes normal growth and development.
    Treats some types of nerve damage.
    Treats pernicious anemia.
    Treats and prevents vitamin B-12 deficiencies in people who have had a portion of the gastrointestinal tract surgically removed.
    Prevents vitamin-B12 deficiency in vegan vegetarians and persons with absorption diseases

BENEFITS

Helps mental and nervous disorders.
    Improves resistance to infection and disease.
    Increases appetite.
    Promotes growth of someone who has smaller-than-average stature.
    Improves memory and the ability to learn.
    Increases energy.

WHO NEEDS ADDITIONAL AMOUNTS?

Bodybuilders!!!
    Strict vegetarians.
    Anyone with inadequate caloric or nutritional dietary intake or increased nutritional requirements.
    Those who abuse alcohol or other drugs.
    People with a chronic wasting illness, excess stress for long periods or who have recently undergone surgery.
    Those with a portion of the gastrointestinal tract surgically removed.
    People with recent severe burns or injuries.

DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS

Pernicious anemia, with the following symptoms: Fatigue, profound Weakness, especially in arms and legs Sore tongue Nausea, appetite loss, weight loss Bleeding gums Numbness and tingling in hands and feet Difficulty maintaining balance Pale lips, pale tongue, pale gums Yellow eyes and skin Shortness of breath Depression Confusion and dementia Headache Poor memory

SYMPTOMS

Aging
    Allergies
    Eye problems
    Slow growth
    Skin problems
    Easy fatigue
    Mental symptoms
    Sterility
    Thyroid disorders
    Menstrual disorders
    Delusions and hallucinations

LAB TESTS TO DETECT DEFICIENCY

Serum vitamin B-12, a radioactive study usually performed with serum-folic-acid test, called the Schilling Test
    Reticulocyte count

What this vitamin does:

Acts as co-enzyme for normal DNA synthesis.
    Promotes normal fat and carbohydrate metabolism and protein syntheses.
    Promotes growth, cell development, blood-cell development, manufacture of covering to nerve cells, maintenance of normal function of nervous system.

Miscellaneous information:

There is a very low incidence of toxicity of vitamin B-12, even with large amounts up to 1,000mcg/day. I take this amount daily and recommend it too anyone while on a cycle and/or if you are having trouble eating enough to gain weight.

WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS

Don't take if you:
    Are allergic to B-12 given by injection. Allergy to injections produces itching, redness, swelling and rarely blood-pressure drop with loss of consciousness.

OVERDOSE/TOXICITY

Signs and symptoms:
    If taken with large doses of vitamin C, vitamin B-12 may cause nosebleed, ear bleeding, dry mouth.
    What to do:

For symptoms of overdosage: Discontinue vitamin, and consult doctor. Also see ADVERSE REACTIONS OR SIDE EFFECTS section below.
    For accidental overdosage (such as child taking entire bottle): Dial 911 (emergency), 0 for operator or your nearest Poison Control Center.

INTERACTION WITH MEDICINE, VITAMINS OR MINERALS

Interacts with Combined effect Aminosalicylates Reduces absorption of vitamin B-12.

Antibiotics may cause false-low test results for vitamin B-12.

Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) Large doses may destroy vitamin B-12. Separate doses by at least 1 hour.

Chloramphenicol may prevent therapeutic response when vitamin B-12 is
    used to treat anemia.

Cholestyramine reduces absorption of vitamin B-12.

Colchicine reduces absorption of vitamin B-12.

Folic Acid- Large doses decrease vitamin B-12 concentrations in blood.

Neomycin (oral forms only) Reduces absorption of vitamin B-12.

Potassium in extended-release Reduces absorption of vitamin B-12. May increase need for vitamin B-12.

INTERACTION WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES

Tobacco decreases absorption. Smokers may require supplemental vitamin B-12.
    Alcohol in excessive amounts for long periods may lead to vitamin B-12 deficiency.
    Cannons
    Cannons

B-12 Injections Empty Re: B-12 Injections

Post by Cannons Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 am

Great post bro, alot of info that alot of us need to know.
    fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:53 am

Looks like I will add B-12 to my next mass cycle to help out for the times I force myself to eat when im not hungry
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:41 am

I agree, I was thinking about if I should add some b-12 to my next mass cycle and You have answered that question for me. It seem that there are so many health benifits that it would be stupid to ignore. Great Info and thanks alot!
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 am

Where can I get some injectable b-12?
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:18 am

Hey I know a man where you can get your B-12. He is great with customer service and tell him Swollcat34 reffered you to him and he will be happy to do busniess with him. His email address is panabolic@hushmail.com. Good luck and have fun getting big.
    buffdiggity

Post by buffdiggity Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:14 am

pumpnpose has b12 really cheap. I use B12 all year round. I inject 400mcg/day sub q. In my opinion this is a vitamin that should be run all year. Shit for $7 a bottle, there's really no excuses not to run it everyday
    PumpedUp230
    PumpedUp230

Post by PumpedUp230 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:53 am

yeah i am going to be incorporating into my protocols also. I always feel so tired after my workout and that, seems like it would give a good boost. But i usually never have a loss of appetite when im on i am usually hungry as hell. especially on prop.

PumpedUp230
    lilpimp

Post by lilpimp Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:35 am

I apreciate the info it is a great help but what I really wanted to know is should you do it SUB Q or DOWN AND DEEP . My wife wants me to hit her with some b-12 each month. She is taking mui tai from a european welterwait champ.She is so into it she, she is startin to scare me. :mrgreen: Se doesn't want to juice because she also do a lot of swimsuit modeling and doesn't want to get too big just increse her energy and get more ripped. she aint got no problem with needles she is psyced.She cant wait to hit me. I will post a pic of her I am having uploading a coumple . Give a brother a couple of sugg. on SUB Q inject of B12 or DEEP MUSCLE 1 1/2 b12 I got a bunch of it, just want to be a perfect experience for her. Peace
    lilpimp
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 pm

buffdiggity wrote:pumpnpose has b12 really cheap. I use B12 all year round. I inject 400mcg/day sub q. In my opinion this is a vitamin that should be run all year. Shit for $7 a bottle, there's really no excuses not to run it everyday

So you see good results with 400mcg per day? I may lower mine, I do 1000mcg every now and then, but I don't like the lump it leaves. Plus, when doing GH, HCG and b12 all at the same time, you run out of skin!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:23 am