Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Biceps

Uzisuicide
VIP
VIP

Biceps

Post by Uzisuicide on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 am

Wanted to get the people on Roids' views on this...

Does anyone here ever train their biceps 2 days in a row. Can this be an effective way to "shock" the muscle into growth from time to time?

Uzi
pincrusher

Re: Biceps

Post by pincrusher on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:39 am

i dont train them 2 days in a row but i do hit them 2x per week. once indirectly on back day and i have a seperate day just for arms. used to hit bi's during back day but just felt i couldnt hit them hard enough because of the usage they got already. seems to be working better as i have seen a little extra growth since i started doing it this way.
Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:35 am

I don't think many could train a part two days in a row and get growth with the exception of maybe calves.

My bicep workout varies, but I always like the last 3 sets to be drop sets, that works well for me.

Ratchet

Post by Ratchet on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:10 am

I am on the same page as pin. I have the problem of when I do back or chest, there is not enough left to effectively train the biceps or triceps respectively. So.....I beat the shit out of my arms on Mondays, bi's and tris, and then do Chest and Back on Friday. By then, the arms have recovered enough for the Friday workout, and they are still good to go for the following Monday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:17 am