Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Update on my cycle

Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Update on my cycle Empty Update on my cycle

Post by Kevcallyuk Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Well im into week 5 of my cycle and so far loving it its my first cycle and im running 500mg sust and 200mg deca gained about 10lbs so far and feel great no sides yet apart from being randy as hell and i cant seem to wear anything but vests. I think i could get a lot more out my cycle if i could eat more but ive still got time my strengh has gone through the roof still not as much as the big lads but double what i was lifting. Im wondering whether to ad some Tbol im gonna run the deca for another 7 weeks and the sust for 8 weeks do you guys think i should run the tbol for the last 6 weeks? also i train mon wed and fri for 60mins sould i be doing more as the gains are slowing down i dont want to over train. also i was thinking of uping the deca to 400mg a week is this a good idea ? thanks for the input guys.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Update on my cycle Empty Re: Update on my cycle

Post by Nitrateman Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Don't know why you would add tbol if you are doing so well on the other two. If I were you I would finish out my cycle as planned...up the eating to 5-6 meals a day and change your routine to 4 or 5 days a week max 60 minutes each day...maybe break it down like this

Mon chest tris
    Tues shoulders bis
    Wed back, forearms
    Thurs Abs, calves
    Fri Glutes, quads

Best

Nitrateman
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Yes i think your right im just impatient want to get huge quicker. Just have to force feed myself more i think putting enough fuel in is the hardest thing with bb i'll up my training and try that out thanks for the advice man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 pm