Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Natural Fibre Supplement

stealth114
    stealth114

Natural Fibre Supplement Empty Natural Fibre Supplement

Post by stealth114 Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:23 am

Hey Guys/gals
    Can you give me a good natural fibre supplemtn. You know its one called ''physillum'' ( forgot the spelling) but it dissolves in water. Thanks

I need to add one to my protein shakes at times... Dont get to eat lots of my veggies unfortun
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Natural Fibre Supplement Empty Re: Natural Fibre Supplement

Post by vindiesel Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 am

stealth114 wrote:Hey Guys/gals
             Can you give me a good natural fibre supplemtn. You know its one called ''physillum'' ( forgot the spelling) but it dissolves in water. Thanks  

I need to add one to my protein shakes at times... Dont get to eat lots of my veggies unfortun            

If it's for colon health (regularity), try and buy colon clean.  I put it in my shakes and it works perfectly. Benefiber is another one, it dissolves quickly.
    I'm sure there are others in the US but I live in Europe.
    Pistol
    Pistol

Post by Pistol Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:46 am

I've been using Metamucil for the past 4 years. It dissolves in water and it doesn't taste to bad. For every 10 grams of carbs I make sure that I am getting at least 1 gram of fiber, and that's were the metamucil comes in. I don't eat enough vegetables like I should.
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

Metamucill is made with psyllium. It is actually one of the few OTC things that are scientifically proven to lower cholesterol levels. And there are no sides.

I toss some in a glass of ice tea and use it to wash down the handful of supps I take.

To be fair, it helps my cholesterol only a tad. Same with Niacin. The real bang comes from Lipitor. But Niacin is harsh on your liver, and metamucill is not.
    freshstart
    freshstart

Post by freshstart Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Psyllium Husk is what you need. It is the primary ingredient in most dietary supplements for regularity. You can buy either the powder or the capsules. It's less expensive than most name brands such as 'Metamucil.' The cost for the pills is $5.95 for a bottle of 100 capsules at the Vitamin Shoppe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:46 pm