Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Natural Fibre Supplement

stealth114

Natural Fibre Supplement

Post by stealth114 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:23 am

Hey Guys/gals
Can you give me a good natural fibre supplemtn. You know its one called ''physillum'' ( forgot the spelling) but it dissolves in water. Thanks

I need to add one to my protein shakes at times... Dont get to eat lots of my veggies unfortun
vindiesel

Re: Natural Fibre Supplement

Post by vindiesel on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 am

stealth114 wrote:Hey Guys/gals
         Can you give me a good natural fibre supplemtn. You know its one called ''physillum'' ( forgot the spelling) but it dissolves in water. Thanks  

I need to add one to my protein shakes at times... Dont get to eat lots of my veggies unfortun            

If it's for colon health (regularity), try and buy colon clean.  I put it in my shakes and it works perfectly. Benefiber is another one, it dissolves quickly.
I'm sure there are others in the US but I live in Europe.
Pistol

Post by Pistol on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:46 am

I've been using Metamucil for the past 4 years. It dissolves in water and it doesn't taste to bad. For every 10 grams of carbs I make sure that I am getting at least 1 gram of fiber, and that's were the metamucil comes in. I don't eat enough vegetables like I should.
doctorwill

Post by doctorwill on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

Metamucill is made with psyllium. It is actually one of the few OTC things that are scientifically proven to lower cholesterol levels. And there are no sides.

I toss some in a glass of ice tea and use it to wash down the handful of supps I take.

To be fair, it helps my cholesterol only a tad. Same with Niacin. The real bang comes from Lipitor. But Niacin is harsh on your liver, and metamucill is not.
freshstart

Post by freshstart on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Psyllium Husk is what you need. It is the primary ingredient in most dietary supplements for regularity. You can buy either the powder or the capsules. It's less expensive than most name brands such as 'Metamucil.' The cost for the pills is $5.95 for a bottle of 100 capsules at the Vitamin Shoppe.

If you're not walking in the light...............Then you're hiding in the shadows

Bodybuilding.......80% Diet.................20% Training

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm