Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Want to double check with you guys for my PCT

kfox1087

Want to double check with you guys for my PCT Empty Want to double check with you guys for my PCT

Post by kfox1087 Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:37 am

First off congrats to me for wining a contest to get to be a tester for the new BNE that will be released shortly. Anyway, depending on if they are ok with me using test with the BNE or not will depend how my cycle is put together so for now I will leave that out.

In all of my previous cycles I have always used nolva/clomid but I am looking to change this old habbit up a bit this next time around. I will be ordering my PCT supplies here shortly and just wanna make sure everything looks good with you bros

PCT week 1:
    HCG 1500 iu's E3D
    AROMASIN 25mg ed

Week 2-3
    HCG 1000 iu's E3D
    AROMASIN 25mg ed

Week 4 (possibly 5&6 too dependent on cycle length)
    HCG 500 iu's E3D
    AROMASIN 25mg

Obviously this is better than my standard Nolva/Clomid PCT I have always used but I want to make sure all the dosing looks on point because IMO post cycle is faaarrrrr more important than what I do during my cycle!
    Ramblin

Want to double check with you guys for my PCT Empty Re: Want to double check with you guys for my PCT

Post by Ramblin Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:10 am

HCG needs to be discontinued 4 days prior to PCT. Other than that, why would you change your normal PCT protocol if it has been working?
    Biggin
    Biggin

Want to double check with you guys for my PCT Empty Re: Want to double check with you guys for my PCT

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:03 am

Where did this thread come from?? Dude ain't even here no more is he??
    Ramblin

Post by Ramblin Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:35 am

It was on the first page w/ no replies so I replied...
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:13 am

Gotcha bro!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 am