Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
scp
ifbb23
dutchtommy
7 posters

Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle.

dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle. Empty Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle.

Post by dutchtommy Fri May 12, 2017 2:53 am

Am working on losing weight but would like to get a cycle set up ahead of time. I can't do injectibles - fear of needles. And it seems to me that DBol/Primo are a good combo? What would be a good cycle using both those orals? Should I use nolvadex the whole time as well?
    ifbb23

Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle. Empty Re: Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle.

Post by ifbb23 Fri May 12, 2017 3:31 am

first off if you are going to be using dbol for your first cycle, you need to use a LOW dosage. Also as far as primo tabs, they are not the best, you have to use a lot of them to get the same affects as using the injectable form. Last but not least, I amongst others are going to try and steer you away from an oral only cycle, if you plan on using steroids for any length of time, you need to get over your fear of needles, your gains will be a lot better and a lot longer lasting...along with your liver staying intact.
    scp
    scp

Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle. Empty Re: Primo, Dianabol And Nolvadex For a Beginer Cycle.

Post by scp Fri May 12, 2017 4:16 am

You either need to get over your fear of needles or keep training naturally.

Oral only cycles are hard on your body and will never yield the gains you are probably looking for. Face down your fear of needles and soon you will be looking forward to injection days. We've all been there!
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Fri May 12, 2017 5:04 am

Easier said than done guys. I have been taking the first steps to getting over my fear...by far one of the most difficult things I've ever done....
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri May 12, 2017 5:41 am

dutchtommy wrote:Easier said than done guys.I have been taking the first steps to getting over my fear...by far one of the most difficult things I've ever done....

i hear ya on this one.for many years all i ever used was anavar because i told myself there was no way in heck i was going to jab a needle in my ass.finally just ordered some injectibles and told myself i was not going to let the money go to waste so after loading up a needle and staring at it for an hour in the bathroom, it finally got jabbed into my ass and now im to the point where i look forward to the needles daily.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri May 12, 2017 6:30 am

Find a friend to give you your first shots... You load the needles so you learn how... Then learn to give yourself a shot in the quads.... it's the easiest to reach... Infact after your friend gives you a few shots let him do one in your quad but after he puts in the needle... You finish the injection... next time you do it all...

Most of us have had a little fear... You'll get over it... Buy some gear and you'll feel you have to get over it or you wasted your money...

Use 2 needles---one to withdraw from the bottle... and one to inject so that the needle is sharp
    primo

Post by primo Fri May 12, 2017 7:29 am

a low dosage of dbol and injectable primo is one of the best stacks around...great gains and virtually no sides
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Fri May 12, 2017 8:14 am

But the real question arises...when will RoidsMall get a new stock of primo/DBol in? Haven't had any in the few months I've been a member here...
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Fri May 12, 2017 9:10 am

No reply to that last post guys?
    Am really anxious to start an injectable primo and oral Dianabol (or other?) cycle to get lean mass with little side effects. Any word on W H E N injectable primo will be in stock guys? I have a few needles here at home that I am getting used to seeing/holding to get over my fear, my weight is down under 300 pounds for the first time in 3 years and now I NEED the Primo to get that lean muscle mass...help me out guys..I'll meet you half way!
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri May 12, 2017 9:55 am

I just checked and it looks like both items are back in stock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 am