Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Halo & Primo

ironclad
    ironclad

Halo & Primo Empty Halo & Primo

Post by ironclad Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:08 am

Can anyone give me some input on Halo (Fluoxymesterone) and/or Primo tabs please. Anyone tried it?
    I can get this damn cheap right now so I may get some for a spring-summer cut.
    I'd like to know what it stacks with normally or best (i read tren). BTW this is KP. Cheers all.
    ironclad
    ironclad

Halo & Primo Empty Re: Halo & Primo

Post by ironclad Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:49 am

I guess this isn't very popular then... lol
    cschulze
    cschulze

Post by cschulze Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:29 am

ironclad wrote:Can anyone give me some input on Halo (Fluoxymesterone) and/or Primo tabs please.Anyone tried it? I'd like to know what it stacks with normally or best (i read tren).

Haven't used either but here is some info:

HALO:
    With the exception of anadrol, Halotestin is the single most dangerous steroid to use. Its liver toxicity is unrivaled. Due to its toxicity, Halotestin is not much sought out in stacks. You will definitely need a check of liver values on a regular basis and Milk thistle, dessicated liver, vitamin B6 both during and after a cycle are highly advised.

Halotestin is a bodybuilding drug for cutting since it adds a distinct hardness and definition to the look, although, better and safer products will achieve similar effects. A definite increase in aggressiveness and a notable rise in red blood cell production is noticed with use.

Halotestin may be used in the last 4 weeks of a boldenone or methenolone cycle or at the end of a stack with trenbolone. The use of anti-estrogens is not necessary since fluoxymesterone does not aromatize at all. One may want to consider blood pressure medication such as catepressan to avoid hypertensive conditions.

Effective dose: 20-30 mg/day orally. Halotestin is taken every day for short periods of time, 4 - 6 weeks at the very most due to its high level of toxicity. Many athletes, having used fluoxymesterone while not under supervision of a physician, have ended up in the hospital with life-threatening conditions.

Primo:

Primobolan is an almost pure anabolic with an extremely low androgenic component and is mostly taken over a prolonged period since it gives only a slow but also a high-quality muscle gain, which mostly remains after use of the compound is discontinued.

When Primobolan is combined with steroids that are moderately too highly androgenic but which themselves do not aromatize or retain water the anabolic effect of Primobolan can develop to its optimum. Masteron, Parabolan, Equipoise, and Winstrol, are particularly suitable. The effect can be optimized by the additional intake of Oxandrolone. Those seeking to cut will most likely be very pleased stacking it with drostanolone, stanozolol or trenbolone.

Acetate tablets are special in that they actively help burn fat. The Primobolan acetate tablets must never be taken as the only steroid during a diet since, due to its extremely low androgenic effect, significant losses in muscle and strength can occur and there is a risk of over training.

Since the Primobolan tablets are not 17-alpha alkylated but have a 17-beta hydroxy group they are almost non-toxic to the liver. In a high dosage, however, they can influence the liver values resulting in higher biliburin, GPT, GOT, and alkaline phosphatase. Methenolone is also not overly suppressive of the HPT axis but since Primobolan is a precursor of DHT it can accelerate hair loss if such a predisposition exists.

Effective daily dose: 50-150 mg/day. The tabs are in a short-lived acetate form, meaning that doses of 100-150 mg per day are needed, split over 2 or 3 doses.

C
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:26 am

Halo: Unrivalled dangerousness, high increase in aggression... i got to get me summa dat!! lol
    Ok, fair enuff. It don't sound too clever to use without a phd.
    Primo sounds quite nice one tho eh... hmmm?
    Cheers cschulze!!
    cschulze
    cschulze

Post by cschulze Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:18 am

ironclad wrote:Primo sounds quite nice one tho eh...hmmm?
    Cheers cschulze!
    !

Some people hate primo but i haven't tried yet.

Another that I know everyone loves and is prob in same price range as primo is Anavar. Same low level of toxicity, mild, usually used by women and on cutters.

C
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:16 am

Primo and halo is not a good cutter. Halo should be only run for precontest and then only for a week of 2 tops. Primo by itself would require you to run A LOT and its quite pricey.

DIET is what is going to be the determing factor.

Let us know your stats and we'll be able to set you up with something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:28 pm