+3
69ECLIPSE
barnzy001
groinalgoblet
7 posters

Sustanon Vs Test E?

groinalgoblet
    groinalgoblet

Sustanon Vs Test E? Empty Sustanon Vs Test E?

Post by groinalgoblet Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:20 pm

On the verge of placing my 1st order after decent amount of research. Learnt so much since been on this site, it's great. Have been planning on doing Test e 500mg ew with 40mg ed of d bol. Seen alot of great feedback on Sustanon latley and thinking might do that instead.
    I know it's still test so if I decide to do the Sustanon instead of test e should I still stick with 500mg ew or higher or lower?? Is there much difference between the 2? I notice a few people on here rate Sustanon really high.
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Sustanon Vs Test E? Empty Re: Sustanon Vs Test E?

Post by barnzy001 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:57 pm

well i havent tried Sustanon yet only test e Sustanon will be my next cycle its faster acting due to different esters test e takes about 4-5 weeks before it starts working properly as for dosage the Sustanon is 350mg per ml so you may as well do 2ml per week = 700mg
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:38 pm

if this is your first cycle then i would stick to the test e just to see how your body reacts to it.if you do decide on the Sustanon then what you should do is inject eod for two weeks then go to twice a week
    igor
    igor

Post by igor Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:53 am

i didnt feel much from the short esters from the andro but its definately kicking in now in week 6. I think if u do the eod injections for the first 2 weeks, u would get the most out of the short esters.
    dog
    dog

Post by dog Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:50 am

The Sustanon is not as good as test e in my oppinion. I'm using the Sustanon now and the results just aint as good bro. Plus oily skin for some reason. Stick with test e @ 500 mg week and you will be fine. You may want to research PCT and have some nolvadex on hand and maybe even some clomid.
    groinalgoblet
    groinalgoblet

Post by groinalgoblet Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:25 am

yes I plan on Nolva for pct. Dnt think I'll get any clomid though. I'm hoping I shouldn't need it with me not doing massive ammounts of test, figured the nolva would be enough.
    Cheers for the replies.
    England
    England

Post by England Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:00 am

bro, andorpen rocks. take it from me, i gained 23lbs so far on Sustanon and tren e.

you will bring water with it tho, just like most long estered tests, but you will not be disappointed. check out my progression pics in my signature, the 2005 to 2006 pics, i only used Sustanon as the test base.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:37 am

Sustanon imho works best if you run it EOD or ED b/c of the combination of esters get relased at different times. If you u run Sustanon at 2x week you'll have peaks and valleys and you want to keep the levels constant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:11 pm