Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Share
avatar
ironclad

Posts : 44
Karma : 58
Join date : 2016-01-17
Location : Death Star

Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by ironclad on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:34 am

...when you don't have enuff lol
I've got some goodies coming in shortly, 20ccs of Testagen Enan but i have 8 X 1cc vials of sustanon (amongst other stuff..) Question is, baring in mind blood level stability, is it ok to alternate my planned E3D shots in a pattern -- eg test - sust - test - sust ?
Basically just to use the stuff up, i'm doubtful i'd be buying any sustanon in the near future, so i'm wondering how to errr get rid of it really.
Would it be a good idea to shoot it like i describe, say in the middle of a (min) 12 weeker, by which time test / blood levels are high and stable?
Good or bad, give me your thought?
Thanks
IC
avatar
Dream

Posts : 10
Karma : 14
Join date : 2013-03-18

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Dream on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 am

I would kickstart/frontload with susta utilize the propinate ester in the sustanon 1ml E0D till its all gone alongside your 2 shots a week of test e @ 250mg?

Susta Day:1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15.. done.
Test E Day:1, 5, 9, 13, 17.. continued.
avatar
giantkilr

Posts : 59
Karma : 61
Join date : 2016-02-03
Location : keepin' DK in line!

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by giantkilr on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 am

Dream wrote:I would kickstart/frontload with susta utilize the propinate ester in the sustanon 1ml E0D till its all gone alongside your 2 shots a week of test e @ 250mg?

Susta Day:1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15.. done.
Test E Day:1, 5, 9, 13, 17.. continued.    

bump to this info...
avatar
ironclad

Posts : 44
Karma : 58
Join date : 2016-01-17
Location : Death Star

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by ironclad on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:38 am

Dream wrote:I would kickstart/frontload with susta utilize the propinate ester in the sustanon 1ml E0D till its all gone alongside your 2 shots a week of test e @ 250mg?

Susta Day:1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15.. done.
Test E Day:1, 5, 9, 13, 17.. continued.

Looks like a plan!  Just thinking, going to have to be a pin cushin for 2 weeks mind - 6cc a week!  Hell, why not, i like the look of it.  Cheers! Wink


_________________
Weights - Wimmin - Beer - Metal
avatar
Cannons

Posts : 19
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-03-11
Location : Right Behind You...

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Cannons on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:11 am

ironclad wrote:Looks like a plan! Just thinking, going to have to be a pin cushin for 2 weeks mind - 6cc a week! Hell, why not, i like the look of it. Cheers! Wink    

Or instead of just "getting rid of it", don't use it with this cycle.  Use it by itself.  You have 8 vials, split them into 1/2 cc shots which equals up to 16 shots.  Shoot eod which will bring you to a 32 day cycle.  Perfect for Sust IMO, and that will be a good cycle, just got off of a similar one.


_________________
Cannons- Fully Automatic

Hard times don't last, hard people do!

The body achieves what the mind believes, so get your mind right!
avatar
ironclad

Posts : 44
Karma : 58
Join date : 2016-01-17
Location : Death Star

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by ironclad on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:55 am

Interesting thought cannons. What ptc did you need for a cycle that short? Same as usual, an AI praps?


_________________
Weights - Wimmin - Beer - Metal
avatar
nosecrusher

Posts : 3
Karma : 3
Join date : 2016-04-02

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by nosecrusher on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:50 am

ironclad wrote:Looks like a plan! Just thinking, going to have to be a pin cushin for 2 weeks mind - 6cc a week! Hell, why not, i like the look of it. Cheers! Wink    

A very good plan. You may be a pin cushion for 2 weeks like you said, but you will love the payoff. Just switch up your injection sites, since it is only a 1cc shot, you can use many sites.
avatar
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Posts : 201
Karma : 320
Join date : 2013-03-18
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Dr. Steroids on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:38 am

Cannons wrote:Or instead of just "getting rid of it", don't use it with this cycle. Use it by itself. You have 8 vials, split them into 1/2 cc shots which equals up to 16 shots. Shoot eod which will bring you to a 32 day cycle. Perfect for Sust IMO, and that will be a good cycle, just got off of a similar one.

Thats a good idea.  You could even spread it out E3rd and have it last 48days which would be longer and you could run it with a oral like tbol which lowers SHBG making the test even more effective.


_________________
All about steroids and bodybuilding blog


If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
avatar
Cannons

Posts : 19
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-03-11
Location : Right Behind You...

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Cannons on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:27 am

ironclad wrote:Interesting thought cannons. What ptc did you need for a cycle that short? Same as usual, an AI praps?

HCG 500IU E3D with an AI.


_________________
Cannons- Fully Automatic

Hard times don't last, hard people do!

The body achieves what the mind believes, so get your mind right!
avatar
Cannons

Posts : 19
Karma : 19
Join date : 2016-03-11
Location : Right Behind You...

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Cannons on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:15 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Thats a good idea. You could even spread it out E3rd and have it last 48days which would be longer and you could run it with a oral like tbol which lowers SHBG making the test even more effective.    

Absolutely.


_________________
Cannons- Fully Automatic

Hard times don't last, hard people do!

The body achieves what the mind believes, so get your mind right!

Sponsored content

Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:20 pm