Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
Dream
ironclad
6 posters

Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

ironclad
    ironclad

sustanon -  Q  How To Use Up Sustanon... Empty Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by ironclad Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:34 am

...when you don't have enuff lol
    I've got some goodies coming in shortly, 20ccs of Testagen Enan but i have 8 X 1cc vials of sustanon (amongst other stuff..) Question is, baring in mind blood level stability, is it ok to alternate my planned E3D shots in a pattern -- eg test - sust - test - sust ?
    Basically just to use the stuff up, i'm doubtful i'd be buying any sustanon in the near future, so i'm wondering how to errr get rid of it really.
    Would it be a good idea to shoot it like i describe, say in the middle of a (min) 12 weeker, by which time test / blood levels are high and stable?
    Good or bad, give me your thought?
    Thanks
    IC
    Dream
    Dream

sustanon -  Q  How To Use Up Sustanon... Empty Re: Q How To Use Up Sustanon...

Post by Dream Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 am

I would kickstart/frontload with susta utilize the propinate ester in the sustanon 1ml E0D till its all gone alongside your 2 shots a week of test e @ 250mg?

Susta Day:1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15.. done.
    Test E Day:1, 5, 9, 13, 17.. continued.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 am

Dream wrote:I would kickstart/frontload with susta utilize the propinate ester in the sustanon 1ml E0D till its all gone alongside your 2 shots a week of test e @ 250mg?

bump to this info...
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:38 am

Dream wrote:I would kickstart/frontload with susta utilize the propinate ester in the sustanon 1ml E0D till its all gone alongside your 2 shots a week of test e @ 250mg?

Looks like a plan!  Just thinking, going to have to be a pin cushin for 2 weeks mind - 6cc a week!  Hell, why not, i like the look of it.  Cheers! Wink
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:11 am

ironclad wrote:Looks like a plan! Just thinking, going to have to be a pin cushin for 2 weeks mind - 6cc a week! Hell, why not, i like the look of it. Cheers! Wink    

Or instead of just "getting rid of it", don't use it with this cycle.  Use it by itself.  You have 8 vials, split them into 1/2 cc shots which equals up to 16 shots.  Shoot eod which will bring you to a 32 day cycle.  Perfect for Sust IMO, and that will be a good cycle, just got off of a similar one.
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:55 am

Interesting thought cannons. What ptc did you need for a cycle that short? Same as usual, an AI praps?
    nosecrusher
    nosecrusher

Post by nosecrusher Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:50 am

ironclad wrote:Looks like a plan! Just thinking, going to have to be a pin cushin for 2 weeks mind - 6cc a week! Hell, why not, i like the look of it. Cheers! Wink    

A very good plan. You may be a pin cushion for 2 weeks like you said, but you will love the payoff. Just switch up your injection sites, since it is only a 1cc shot, you can use many sites.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:38 am

Cannons wrote:Or instead of just "getting rid of it", don't use it with this cycle. Use it by itself. You have 8 vials, split them into 1/2 cc shots which equals up to 16 shots. Shoot eod which will bring you to a 32 day cycle. Perfect for Sust IMO, and that will be a good cycle, just got off of a similar one.

Thats a good idea.  You could even spread it out E3rd and have it last 48days which would be longer and you could run it with a oral like tbol which lowers SHBG making the test even more effective.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:27 am

ironclad wrote:Interesting thought cannons. What ptc did you need for a cycle that short? Same as usual, an AI praps?

HCG 500IU E3D with an AI.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:15 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Thats a good idea. You could even spread it out E3rd and have it last 48days which would be longer and you could run it with a oral like tbol which lowers SHBG making the test even more effective.    

Absolutely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 am