Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Frontload?

GG100

Frontload?

Post by GG100 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:13 pm

hi

i have just started to do a test enanthate and equipoise cycle. i will be doing 1ml of both every three days for 16 weeks. my question is should i start the first week or two doing 2ml of both every three days or will it not make much difference. its just that i want this stuff to kick in asap

cheers
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Re: Frontload?

Post by w000dy on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:47 pm

GG100 wrote:hi

i have just started to do a test enanthate and equipoise cycle. i will be doing 1ml of both every three days for 16 weeks. my question is should i start the first week or two doing 2ml of both every three days or will it not make much difference. its just that i want this stuff to kick in asap

cheers

Bro they will kick in in around 4-5 weeks. They both have long esters in them so it will take awhile to kick in. Just keep the dosage the same throughout the whole cycle to keep your blood levels even.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
kimble007

Post by kimble007 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:44 pm

GG100 wrote:hi

cheers

What dosage (mg) is each ml of your test and Eq??
If you're wanting to Kickstart the cycle, throw some Dbol in at 30-40mg's/day for the first 4 weeks.
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Post by gustavo77 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Ya I've read of people frontloading EQ, but i don't understand the reasoning behind it. Frontloading is not gonna speed up the rate at which EQ will kick in, it is still gonna take at least 5-6 weeks for you to feel anything. To me by frontloading you are only gonna experience uneven blood levels, not worth it IMHO. Just stick with one nice stable dosage and you'll do fine.

Post by GG100 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:25 pm

[quote=kimble007;110066]What dosage (mg) is each ml of your test and Eq??

the test is 250mg/ml and the eq is 200mg/ml. ideally i would have kickstarted with an oral or short estered injectable but i have none of those available and just started my cycle today. so ill just wait for them to kck in then if it makes no difference. thanks for your help
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:09 pm

[quote=GG100;110084]
kimble007 wrote:What dosage (mg) is each ml of your test and Eq??

the test is 250mg/ml and the eq is 200mg/ml. ideally i would have kickstarted with an oral or short estered injectable but i have none of those available and just started my cycle today. so ill just wait for them to kck in then if it makes no difference. thanks for your help

Order something from Roids bro it wont take long to get there!

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
kimble007

Post by kimble007 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:43 pm

[quote=GG100;110084]
kimble007 wrote:What dosage (mg) is each ml of your test and Eq??

Yeah, you'll be just fine....that will be a very nice cycle...wait till the 4-5 week, you'll be getting pumps from hell, and eating like a horse!

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:29 pm

hi guys,
I dont want to hijack this thread but since it seems GG100 is starting the same cycle as my training partner, I'd like to ask just a quick question.

My mate had originally planned on 14 weeks of 500 test e and 400 eq per week, but was told that though the test was fine he would be better off bumping the eq up to 600 per week as that was the lowest dose he could use to get decent results.

What do you guys reckon to this?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:13 pm

oh and by the way, it wasn't his "supplier" who gave him this advice!!!
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:54 pm

This is my first go around with EQ on my current cycle and I am using 400mg. If he has never used EQ I would say 400mg/week would work fine for him.

-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:53 am