Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female

Itrain2

Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female Empty Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female

Post by Itrain2 Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 am

Has anyone ever tried this male or female? thoughts? opinions? I've done inj however someone told me about the subl form under your tongue. Is it as effective? same sides? etc.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female Empty Re: Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female

Post by Rulez Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:28 am

Oral test.....no thank you. Absorbtion rates probably arent nearly as good. I am guessing its lever toxic? I dont know...i havent heard many positive remarks on oral test. It cant be as effective.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female Empty Re: Oral Test Propinate-Feedback-male and female

Post by D.K. Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 am

never heard of oral Test Prop, oral test suspention yes and it sucks, its only used directlyt before a work out for increased stamina in the gym you have to take a shit load of it, its not for size or gaining like the others are.

later
    Itrain2

Post by Itrain2 Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 am

Its from Europe, its Sublin Test propinate you place it under your tongue.
    BiggerISBetter
    BiggerISBetter

Post by BiggerISBetter Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:44 am

Oral and sublingual are not the same thing.

They both involve popping the little booger into your mouth, but that is where the similarity ends.

"Oral" anything goes into the mouth and is swallowed asap to get it down to the GI Tract and the liver, and eventually the bloodstream.

"Sublingual" is placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve, so it is pretty much like a transdermal delivery except you use the more receptive moist mucosa under the tongue instead of the regular, "outside" skin.

As such, oral anything may be liver-toxic, depending on the substance. Sublinguals should either not be hepatatoxic, or at least greatly reduced. There is discussion now and then about im injections having at least a little effect on the liver, so I guess we can never rule it out, but a sublingual should be way less than a true oral.

As to effectiveness, I can't say, but "sublingual" Test is NOT "oral" Test.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:47 am