Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Collegeball

MOOSE
    MOOSE

Collegeball Empty Collegeball

Post by MOOSE Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:14 am

I play college football, ive been wondering about useing ephedrin before the game... would this make me tired faster? I check my bp and im all good 100 percent. just lookin for a little boost. Thanks bros....
    sammydabull2

Collegeball Empty Re: Collegeball

Post by sammydabull2 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:47 am

players have died taking ephedrine before practices. Be safer and drink a redbull
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:31 am

it depends how you react to it..ephedra makes me up and down really quick..i dont like how it amkes me fell, all jittery and shitty so maybe take some caffine pills or something, iuse it before i work out for the extra energy and it still makes me a tad jittery but i am prone to being a anxious mess LOL
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:24 am

do you play for a D1 school if so they test for ephedra I think right
    MOOSE
    MOOSE

Post by MOOSE Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:00 am

Yeah i play for D1, my old buddy that played here used to take ephedra and caffine before the game and i dont think he ever got caught on it? They may test and he may be lucky....def something to look into.. so caffine may help?
    KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

Post by KyFarmBoy Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:40 am

MOOSE wrote:I play college football, ive been wondering about useing ephedrin before the game... would this make me tired faster? I check my bp and im all good 100 percent. just lookin for a little boost. Thanks bros....

NO, NO, NO! ( I did this 1 time) (I also PRAYED TO GOD at halftime to let me live through the experience!) I WAS FREAKING OUT! I am sticking with my 1st thought............NO, NO, NO

I played ball from age 9 till age 22 (D II) WHY take ephedrin? You should be so pumped before a game just wanting to kill someone! You do not need this before a game USE your body's natural excitment! Learn to love the pain of getitng hit and love hitting someone so damn hard you try to knock them out. GOD I MISS FOOTBALL!
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:38 am

caffine may help but you have to experiment with the mgs per dose..to much and you will want to shit your brains out and puke to little and you may get a tad sleep and crash..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am