Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Eternuss Lab Reviews

Ironworker

Eternuss Lab Reviews Empty Eternuss Lab Reviews

Post by Ironworker Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:09 am

Vials are very pretty . Oils inside are really thin with zero pip for me. I started the TestoForm E and Masteform E and have been running the Masteform P at 75mg ed. Within 5 days i was already seeing new vasularity through my traps that ive never seen before. I've woken up in a tint every morning for the last week and libido is already raging. This is the best masteron ive run to date. Ive only ran 3 brands but all have been from the top 5 sources here and this is giving me the best results and seems to be doing what mast is supposed to do. I will review the test e and mast e in 3 weeks. Eternuss Lab i love you! This lab is great.
    bigmikenj

Eternuss Lab Reviews Empty Re: Eternuss Lab Reviews

Post by bigmikenj Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Eternuss Labs Tren E 200

I have been running a low dose of Tren with Test. Just 200mg/week tren and i can already feel (3weeks) all the good and bad sides of trenbolone. I LOVE IT!

I recommend Eternuss Pharma to anyone, for the quality.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:55 am

Eternuss Trenaform A 100

I've been using for only 3 weeks at the end of a 12 weeks cycle, in this 3 weeks i've used only test p and tren ace. Lost some bodyfat and more quality and vascularity to my muscle. I will surely try again eternuss stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 am