Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Kevcallyuk

Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Post by Kevcallyuk on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:05 am

Anyone recon i could use Anadroxyl as a novice on my second cycle to finish it off for six weeks i am currently 165lbs 5'11 I train two days on and one day off What dose should i use?? i read a bit about this stuff on the gear site 30lbs of gains in six weeks sounds good to me thanks for any input
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Re: Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Post by w000dy on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:43 am

Originally Posted by Kevcallyuk Anyone recon i could use Anadroxyl as a novice on my second cycle to finish it off for six weeks i am currently 165lbs 5'11 I train two days on and one day off What dose should i use?? i read a bit about this stuff on the gear site 30lbs of gains in six weeks sounds good to me thanks for any input
Never used it but here is what I can make of it. First off since this is supposed to be one of the strongest steroids available, running it for six weeks as an oral would seem like it would def kill your liver. that 20-30 lbs in that six weeks will be mostly water weight as it says in the desription of the AAS on the gear site therefore IMO I wouldn't want to run it at the end of the cycle. If one were going to run Anadroxyl to me it seems it would be better used as a kickstarter because of all the side effects that come along with it.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:37 am

From the stats you posted you dont need to be running any AAS you need to EAT, EAT, EAT, train, and rest. And you should def not be running any Anadrol.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 am

Originally Posted by Dr. Steroids From the stats you posted you dont need to be running any AAS you need to EAT, EAT, EAT, train, and rest. And you should def not be running any anadrol.
Yeah ive tryed that im a hard gainer but i did think that stuff looked more for the experianced guy rather than the novice thought it was best to check out what you guys thought before takin anything.
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 am

At where you are right now, exp wise I would highly advise against anadrol

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 am

Dont worry i wont bro thats why i asked while it was just a thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 pm