Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Friend Needs Help

jeramy

Friend Needs Help Empty Friend Needs Help

Post by jeramy Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello,
    I need some help for a friend. He is 23 six foot four and weighs 350. Needless to say it is not all muscle. He is wanting to try some liquid clen and maybe some liquid t3 to help him loose some weight. I have never used any of these and dont know what to tell him about the dosing and just how to use them period. Any help would be great.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Friend Needs Help Empty Re: Friend Needs Help

Post by Eating Machine Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Tell your friend that drugs should be used to remove that last little bit of stubborn fat, and not the basis of weight loss.

Fat loss is dependent on diet and exercise. He should eat at leat 5 meals per day to keep the metabolism up. The meals should be high protein and moderate carbs / fats. Sugar should be kept under 40grams per day, read the labels!!!!

Cardio can be performed in 30-40 minute sessions 3 times per week. He should do weight training on 3 different days imo, this will keep his total time investment to less than 6 hours per week. If he wants to work harder or more, we can make some different suggestions. The key here is to get him started and committed, not kill him or scare him away from fitness.

There are several good posts in the diet and nutrition section of sample diets, diet theory etc. Print them for him. Do not fall for the quick weight loss bs diets that are bad for you and only temporary weight loss, that usually sacrafice muscle too.

This should not be looked upon as a diet, and then right back to the lifestyle that got him fat in the first place, it should be looked upon as a lifestyle change. Save the drugs for much later.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:02 pm

big BUMP to eating machine.
    your friend really needs to change his eating habits or the weight loss from taking any kind of drugs will come back as soon as he stops taking said drugs. change the diet, add in cardio sessions stick with that for awhile then use some clen when you get to a sticking point.
    jeramy

Post by jeramy Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Believe me I have told many times the best two things for him to loose his weight is a good diet and cardio. He is starting to work out though and wants to put something in there to help him.
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:24 pm

As someone that started at 355 pounds in June and am now down to 290 I can say that your friend needs to get his CARBS under control. The best resource that I've found is the ATKINS.com site. Download the FAT/PROTEIN/CARB/NET CARB list of all foods for him, print it up and put on fridge, work desk and his brief case. Get carbs under conrol first, then sit down with him and get him to start cardio at least 3 times per week but best if he does a slow walking session for an hour a day. I recomend that you also do 3 things: 1 take alot of pictures for refrence. Losing wieght is hard and sometimes your weight won't change but your belt size/body size will and that is where pics and ACCURATE measurements come in. One look at where he WAS and he will be happy where he IS. The 2nd thing is this: Explain to him that his body will have its own sense of timing and that it will take a long time for him to lose the fat, mostly because plateaus will happen and his body will need time to adjust. Trying too hard and expecting gains too quickly will lead to disapointment. the 3rd thing is: INFORMATION = SUCCESS. You could get him a subscription to MENS HEALTH as a present (MH is good because of the amount of diet data and reasonable models not the 300 pound bodybuilding monsters that he won't acheive in just a few months time) and then read and discuss the information with him. Getting his whole life changed is not easy but the most important factor is that you realize that REAL CHANGE can only come from within...and as a friend you CAN'T make him change. As someone that has changed his whole life around I can say with 100% assuredness that it is hard and there are many days that I've made mistakes/binged...but every time I train or eat right I am succeeding. Every day that I weigh less than I did 2 weeks ago is a good day. Support and respect will help your friend but in the end he'll have to move his own moutain. You sound like a good friend, your buddy is lucky.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:07 am

Jeramy, stay strong for him and don't let him talk you into giving him cycle advice or fat loss drug advice. Have you read the thread this week about the guy whom had a mild heart attach from Dbol, this is almost certainly because he was not in good enough physical condition to handle the added strain. If he is your friend you will help him with his diet and training and steer him away from the drugs for a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm