Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

2 Oral Cycle

dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Cycle - 2 Oral Cycle Empty 2 Oral Cycle

Post by dutchtommy Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:06 am

Incapable of overcoming my fear of needles and a lack of injectables for usage I am forced to choose an only Oral cycle.

I'm concidering Turanabol and Primabolan (mostly because they are the only things available and because of their low side effects). Any word on dosage for combining these two?
    PCT will be a 2 week 'CLEAR' after discontinue, then Nolvadex for 3 weeks. What would be a good dosage for Nolvadex?
    Due to the low effects I was thinking:
    PCT: 20mg Nolvadex day for weeks 3 thru 8 after a 2 week discontinuation from cycle.
    I don't need to get huge, but I DO need to get alot bigger. It seems to me that the fewer side effects with Turanabol/primo might be a good way to go...
    OR
    Dianabol and Primabolan. But once again I need an idea of dosage.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Cycle - 2 Oral Cycle Empty Re: 2 Oral Cycle

Post by Eating Machine Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:37 am

The only oral cycle that I have used is Dbol and winny for 6 weeks, I felt it was a good stack and I kept 8 lbs of muscle from it. The bad things about that cycle were the depression that followed and my liver values. I think that I should have tapered the dosage at the end.

Get your liver values tested first and make sure they are in range!

week 1
    dbol 20mg per day
    winny 20 mg per day
    nolva 20mg per day
    Liv 52 4 pills per day

week 2
    dbol 30mg per day
    winny 20mg per day
    nolva 20mg per day
    Liv 52 4 pills per day

week 3
    dbol 40mg per day
    winny 30mg per day
    nolva 20mg per day
    Liv 52 4 pills per day

week 4
    same

week 5
    same

week 6
    dbol 20mg per day
    winny 10mg per day
    nolva 20mg per day
    Liv 52 4 pills per day

week 7
    Nolva 30 mg per day

week 8
    nolva 20 mg per day

Now get your liver values tested and you will be scared in to using injectables. Do not drink any alcohol!!!

I don' think that the oral primo is very cost effective, I'd consider the above combo first.
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:12 pm

After reading the article about Oxymetholone/anadrol 50 I'm concidering using that instead.
    Week 1: Anadrol 50 /50mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 2: Anadrol 100mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 3 ~ 7: same as week 2
    Week 8:Anadrol 50mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 9, 10, 11, 12: Nolvadex 20mg/day

Does that sound feasable?
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:59 pm

dutchtommy wrote:After reading the article about Oxymetholone/anadrol 50 I'm concidering using that instead.
    Week 1: Anadrol 50 /50mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 2: Anadrol 100mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 3 ~ 7: same as week 2
    Week 8:Anadrol 50mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 9, 10, 11, 12: Nolvadex 20mg/day

Does that sound feasable?

please do not let 1 study cause you to change your mind. if you have not taken any orals at all i would not recommend taking drol as the first one. stick with dbol or the 2 you mentioned first.
    biggest problem with anadrol is that you will make great gains in strength, weight, & size when on but a large amount of those gains will dissapear when you come off.
    the weaker the oral, the lower the gains but it is more likely you will keep a higher percentage of those gains.

in answer to the feasability of the drol cycle you mentioned, yes that would be a good way to use drol the first time but i still recommend trying something else first. i am very worried that you will injure yourself because of the rapid strength gains without the accompaning tendon & ligament strength increases. ego's play a big part in why we get injured and most people will have a hard time holding back with the sudden strength they never had before.
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:31 pm

I appreciate your thoughtful answer Pin. Actually I am a devout Arnold fan and when Arnold said, 'Technique is everything' I listened. I don't care about how MUCH I put up. I care more about HOW I put it up. I used to be in Tae Kwon Do and always was a stickler for great form and technique, and it paid off years later when I became a bouncer and all of a sudden all those years of focus helped me become known as someone that it would be best to be friends with. Maybe I should start with a 6 week cycle of Anadrol 50 then switch to Anavar to harden the gains up and drop the water weight?
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:24 pm

yeah you could do that with the drol,var combo but i would rather you take a few weeks off between the drol and var. although var is realitively mild when it comes to oral aas products, if you are already putting your liver in a weakened state with the drol then the var might make it worse instead of allowing it to get better.
    if you still plan on taking the drol, i would recommend having your liver values checked immediately after you finish the drol just so you can see how it directly affected you. it is different with everyone, somepeople cant take it at all and some tolerate it very well. if you take some liver protectants it should definetaly help though and you might not see any changes in the values.
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:07 pm

have been thinking about changing WINNY to ANAVAR instead? ANy ideas?
    Really don't mind slower growth as long as I'm gaining quality muscle and am thinking that taking Nolvadex and Anavar with DBol will help me keep my gains. Any thoughts on doses?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 pm

IMO the only way to justify the cost of anavar is in a bridging cycle where you don't want to affect you natural test production. The dbol is going to be affecting you liver and natural test production any way.

Winny is a better anabolic than var and is less expensive, the only down sides are that it is harsher on the liver and does impact natural test.

If you are truly concerned with the effect on your liver, get your blood work done and or decrease the dose of winny.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Hey Bro,

You need to get over this fear. Ask your wife to help - since she is a Doctor!
    Also, the health precussion from an all oral cycle is not worth it! Its very hard on the liver and results are easly lost!

Cheers
    England
    dutchtommy wrote:Incapable of overcoming my fear of needles and a lack of injectables for usage I am forced to choose an only Oral cycle.

I'm concidering Turanabol and Primabolan (mostly because they are the only things available and because of their low side effects). Any word on dosage for combining these two?
    PCT will be a 2 week 'CLEAR' after discontinue, then Nolvadex for 3 weeks. What would be a good dosage for Nolvadex?
    Due to the low effects I was thinking:
    PCT: 20mg Nolvadex day for weeks 3 thru 8 after a 2 week discontinuation from cycle.
    I don't need to get huge, but I DO need to get alot bigger. It seems to me that the fewer side effects with Turanabol/Primo might be a good way to go...
    OR
    Dianabol and Primabolan. But once again I need an idea of dosage.

paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:46 pm

DUDE, he is wicked right man. Get over your fear!!! I had a fear of needles, but I had a friend stick me and now I'm sticking myself. All orals aren't gonna do you any good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm