Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Next....

bigcitymedic
    bigcitymedic

Next.... Empty Next....

Post by bigcitymedic Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 am

I'm about to finich my deca cycle (500 a week) and am thinking about Dbol before I start my primo cycle. Any suggestions? What about turanabol? Lemme know
    Cannons
    Cannons

Next.... Empty Re: Next....

Post by Cannons Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:00 am

Are you talking about bridging? What are your stats bro?
    bigcitymedic
    bigcitymedic

Post by bigcitymedic Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:36 am

Never really heard of bridging... but...if u mean cycle one steroid into the next... yeah. Today I was 277lbs. I'm 6'1 with prob 20% bf. I've put on around 15-20 lbs in 6 weeks on deca, and want to keep growing, so when I use the primo, I can rip back down. I was thinkin turanabol.. but let me know u're suggestions
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 am

Do you compete? If not then really let your body have a break. Going one cycle to the next is not a good idea. Honestly I would get the body fat down as well before you try to keep going. 20% is pretty damn high man. It's gonna be hell to get down to a good level if you keep staying on and trying to gain. I've seen far too many people that see the scale moving up and think they are growing when they are really adding more bodyfat. Take a break, clean the diet up and try to lean up some.
    bigcitymedic
    bigcitymedic

Post by bigcitymedic Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:09 am

It's not so much the diet.. its the lack of cardio. Was in the military and screwed my legs up pretty bad. I've tried swimming, but can't get to a pool 5 days a week. This is the normal cycle I have always done.. bulk up, then strip down. More muscle= increased metabolism = burn more fat faster.... I thought? When I finished my last prolonged cycle (sust-winny-test E.) I was aound 285-290 and 20%. Dropped down to 250's in like a month and was around 12-15%. I know A LOT was water, but it seems to have worked in the past. I dunno, it seems as though you know what u're talking about, so any suggestions on cardio?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:00 am