3 posters

Tren E vs Tren Acetate

Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Tren E vs Tren Acetate Empty Tren E vs Tren Acetate

Post by Visions Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am

Who has used both Tren E. and Tren A.? It's much more cost effective to use Tren E... plus less shots,,, but I don't mind shots everyday... So is there a better reason to use Tren A. ?

Thanks for any input.... I wish the Tri-tren was ready from DP...

Visions
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Tren E vs Tren Acetate Empty Re: Tren E vs Tren Acetate

Post by Eating Machine Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 am

I've used both and really cannot tell much difference. I have read that many prefer the acetate version, but, the enanthate version I used had the same effects on me. The only difference was the duration of the effect. I still did eod shots with the enan just because I like the blood levels better.
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:00 am

EM is right the Tren Acetate is a faster acting and requires mroe frequent shots - compare that to Fina

The Tren E is a longer acting and therefore requires less frequent shots and should be compared with Parabolon.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:49 am

I know most prefer Tren/Prop.... but I'm on 150mg ew Test E. for TRT and that keeps my level around 700ng/mL which is on the high normal level... With this TRT I can see by my test results that my own production is basically nill when I look at my LH level which is <.3 where normal is 1.5-9.3 ... If I take 75mg Tren E eod it shouldn't effect my Testosterone level since it's all being supplied from TRT... is this correct... If it is then I wouldn't need pct since Tren Eoesn't aromatize and my TRT already shuts me down anyway... Then I just keep on with my TRT...

I don't want to take anymore test e than needed to keep my levels where they are and since everything is supplimented with TRT it cant shut down my natural test much more can it?

What do you think?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:44 am

I am not certain, but, I think that whatever production your body is making will be shut down when on the tren. If it were me I would use more than the normal test replacement dose while on the tren.

Natural test is better than synthetic test. So if your body is making any test at all I would think you would want to kick that back off at the end with some hcg and nolva while simultaneously taking just your replacement dose.

Since I am not on TRT you should wait until you get some advice from someone that is.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:58 am

EM,,, I believe you are right about pct using hcg and nova... it certainly wouldn't hurt and it's best to be safe... I like to see how I respond to each AS at a time so I can be sure which one is causing a problem... So when I do a cycle of Tren I will keep my TRT the same until I notice a drop in my libido then I will up my TRT... This way I will know for the future how I respond... I'm prone to get gyno so I like to keep the test levels in the normal range...

Because I was going out of the country to Singapore I didn't want to have to take any anti e's with me there... They are very strick and I wouldn't want to get caught with anything... So I decided to do a Primobol only cycle... it's been a week into it and I'm just starting to notice a little hardness... But what I really wanted to do was the Tren cycle but I didn't want to be shut down... anyway the timing of using it was wrong... until now.... the vacation had to be pushed back.... So it looks like I will be able to do the 6 week Tren cycle

So my cycle will end up looking like this:

Week 1-16 300mg Primo + TRT
    Week 3-9 75mg Tren E. eod

Week 10-12 1500 hcg ew sub-q + 20mg nolva ed

If my libido drops during the Tren cycle I will up my TRT to compensate also I will start 20mg Nolva ed if I up my TRT

Doing the Tren earlier in the cycle will give me plenty of time to get my TRT back in order and my levels nornal before my vacation... I have read that 300mg Primo ew doesn't mess with your libido and so far that has held true with me...

Thanks for you help...

Visions
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 am

That sounds good Visons. The only thing I would do differently is to extend the use of the Nolva 2 additional weeks beyond the hcg.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 am

Thanks alot EM,,, I appreciate your time and knowledge,,,

So my cycle will end up looking like this:

Week 1-16 300mg Primo + TRT
    Week 3-9 75mg Tren E. eod

Week 10-12 1500 hcg ew sub-q
    Week 10-14 20mg Nolva ed

With HCG sub-q I will use insulin needles... correct? What size?

Thanks!

Visions
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 am

29ga 1/2"
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP