Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Recommendations for first oral cycle?

ckmuscle

cycle - Recommendations for first oral cycle? Empty Recommendations for first oral cycle?

Post by ckmuscle Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 am

Would really like to try a good, basic, mass building Oral cycle for first time. Can anyone recommend something? Basically want to add muscle mass then PCT. Is this out of the question? Really not ready to take the plunge injecting yet--kind of a get my feet wet type cycle. Have used 1-T and some other OTC pro-steroid type products with ok results and relatively no problems. Thanks! Any info appreciated.

5,9" - 207, 15% BF, decent muscular base 47c16.5a32w25t

Thanks again!
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

cycle - Recommendations for first oral cycle? Empty Re: Recommendations for first oral cycle?

Post by Eating Machine Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:10 am

First, go get your blood work done. In my area there is a company called quest diagnostics that does blood work cheap. There are several different ones that cater to people that need blood profiles often. Expect to pay 100 dollars or so to get a complete test. It is important to have a baseline.

Second an all oral cycle is going to be hell on your liver, it will have to be short, so the keepable gains won't be all that great.

My advice is to find a way to get over the fear of the needle. It really is not all that bad, in fact the first time you do it, you will be a little ashamed of your self for being afraid to begin with.

If I can't get you past the fear of the needle I will help you with an oral cycle, I'd just rather see you do what is right for your body.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

cycle - Recommendations for first oral cycle? Empty Re: Recommendations for first oral cycle?

Post by pincrusher Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:57 am

big BUMP to eating machine. oral only cycles are very bad on the liver and gains are much harder to keep because of the short duration of them. if you cant get yourself to do injections, maybe you could find a close friend who will do the injection for you till you get over the fear of the needle. injectibles provide much better cycles than orals and the gains are easier to keep.
    Ratchet
    Ratchet

Post by Ratchet Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 am

Bump to EM and Pin on this. You are going to have to come to terms with the needle. Really its not nearly as hard on your body as all those orals are. I inject myself and I also have my wife inject me. Hell when she injects me I can barely feel it at all (I kid you not)

But an all oral is gona tear up you liver.

Just make sure you research how to inject. There are some awesome posts here on this site on how to do it with links to places that get even farther in depth.

Number one thing to remember when injecting, is to keep it sterile. No germs/bacteria = no abscess.......well 99.9% of the time anyway. You can always have the occasional piece of garbage in your gear, but then thats also why you want to get your gear here too. Now you should have no problem. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm