Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Started GH today, question?

Cannons
    Cannons

Started GH today, question? Empty Started GH today, question?

Post by Cannons Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Well today I started my GH. 2IU in in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon. Both times that I've done my injects though, I did them on my lower ab area (in the subq tissue of course), and both times I hit a vien or capillary or something because I felt it going in and I bled a little after I pulled the pin out. So.....is that anything to be concerned about? What would happen if some of the GH got into the vien or capillary (whatever it was). Also about three hours after my first injection I felt like I was going to pass out (light headed, sweating, hot, and shaky). I didn't pass out but it weirded me out a little bit. I don't know if it was from the GH or something else. It started after I got up from my desk and walked around the building, went to a friends office and it was extremely hot in there (thats when it started). Any clues?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Started GH today, question? Empty Re: Started GH today, question?

Post by Eating Machine Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:46 pm

I have often gotten a little blood when I withdrew the pin. There is nothing to be concerned with there.

As far as the lighthead feeling, that sounds like you went slightly hypo. How was your eating today?

I am very succeptable to going hypo since I have low blood sugar to begin with, however, I have never gone into hypo due to using hgh. I have read that blood sugar drops briefly after injecting higher doses and then almost immediately goes into a high blood sugar state, so it is possible that it affected you there, it just has never happened to me.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 pm

I injected 2iu at 745am, ate a bowl of cereal at 815am and went to work. About 1030 is when it started and at the time I was sippin on a protien/water shake. It lasted for 10-15 minutes then went away. I went home for lunch about 1130, took a 2iu shot at 1200 and ate some chicken and rice, had a protien shake at 100 and ate chicken and rice again at 230. I didn't have the symptoms at all after the second shot. I kind of thought I was going Hypo at the time but didn't think it would happen? Is this anything to be concerned about? Any precautions I should take?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Based on the timing of the shot in relation to the event, I would say it had nothing to do with the HGH directly.

Indirectly, hgh does repair cells and energy (food) is required to do so. On the info packets that I got with my saizen it said to make sure and increase protein while on hgh. A bowl of cereal does not have much protein, try to eat better and I think the problem will go away.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah, I usually eat more than that, but I was in a rush, I don't think I'll have to worry about it again. Thanks EM!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm