Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Is This Dangerous

jordanfoster

Is This Dangerous Empty Is This Dangerous

Post by jordanfoster Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:06 am

5mg of M1T stacked with 4-ad and the use of NO2 would it be dangerous to take NO2 with the m1t and 4-ad or should i just not take the NO2
    scp
    scp

Is This Dangerous Empty Re: Is This Dangerous

Post by scp Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 am

IMHO, it's all a bunch of over the counter garbage that will give you all the side effects and half the gains of real AAS. And, probably cost more than the real thing!

Save your money, do your research and decide if you are serious enough about AAS to get involved. Otherwise, save your time and money with that other crap and stick with hard work, creatine and protein powder.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 am

jordanfoster wrote:5mg of M1T stacked with 4-ad and the use of NO2 would it be dangerous to take NO2 with the m1t and 4-ad or should i just not take the NO2

without knowing your stats you should be fine. i would keep a watch though on how severe your pumps get when in the gym and make sure they dont hinder you from getting a complete workout. if you get a severe pump to quickly they you will not be able to fully work the muscle hard enough to break down muscle tissue which is what makes them grow.
    remember it is not the pump that is making your muscles grow but rather your ability to fully work the muscle to a point of breaking down muscle tissue. these products like no2 IMHO are giving you a false sense of a good workout because they get alot of blood to rush to your muscle right away but they dont allow you to be able to tell if you have worked the muscle hard or not.
    if you plan on doing 2 exersizes and 3 sets per exersize and you have to stop before you even get to the 2nd exercise then i would definatly say that the no2 is not doing you justice by taking it. pin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:34 pm